The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EPIC FAIL BY GOOGLE.

Why there are two High St Stations? East side of park don't suppose to be York St Station?

[GMAPS]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=High+St+Station&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.95363,86.572266&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Jay+St+-+High+St&ll=40.699093,-73.986954&spn=0.004921,0.010568&t=m&z=14&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=High+St+Station&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.95363,86.572266&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Jay+St+-+High+St&ll=40.699093,-73.986954&spn=0.004921,0.010568&t=m&z=14" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/GMAPS]

At the stop by Moore Catholic High School, it has 3 bus stop poles. The first stop says "S59: Tottenville" (Which is correct). However, the second pole says "S59: St. George Ferry" and the third one says "S62: Tottenville".

Unless they made a couple of recent extensions, I don't think the S59 goes to St. George and I don't think the S62 goes to Tottenville.

At the stop by Moore Catholic High School, it has 3 bus stop poles. The first stop says "S59: Tottenville" (Which is correct). However, the second pole says "S59: St. George Ferry" and the third one says "S62: Tottenville".

Unless they made a couple of recent extensions, I don't think the S59 goes to St. George and I don't think the S62 goes to Tottenville.

EPIC pole installation fail!

One that has been fixed now: At Ocean Ave & Cortelyou Road: Former (B23) stop: B23: Downtown Brooklyn. :eek:

And check out the bus stop over here: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=36+Innis+Street,+New+York,+United+States&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

It says the stop is served by the S44/S94, S46/S96. The S46/96 serve it as part of their regular route, but the S44 only serves it as a tripper (so it should be yellow), and the S94 doesn't stop there at all. I guess they automatically assued that if the S44 served it, the S94 must as well.

EPIC FAIL BY GOOGLE.

Why there are two High St Stations? East side of park don't suppose to be York St Station?

This appears to be a rendering error as it's correct in the GTFS. I will look into this and notify the MTA if necessary.

Ya, it's like that for some reason. The table I have right now used to be my sisters, and I'm stuck with a table with all of the stickers she put on it! Anyone found the error?

18th Avenue & 62nd Street should be in Brooklyn, NY, not New York City, NY

Either that, or the fact that you paid $104 and the MetroCard has no value.

• 4 weeks later...

On the First One, if you can see carefully, Where it says Woodhaven Boulevard Station on the Q21's , one says (M)(R), and one says (N)(R)

The others says that the S92,10C, S94, 10A, and any other I have missed passes through babylon

I have a Bklyn bus map that has Kings Highway with the (Q) as a (Q6Av) bullet for the B3K.

Guest Lance

Yeah, that's only on the Kings Hwy-bound trains when it's programmed to go via the Culver Express.

That also leads to the question as to why C/Rs and T/Os are still using that particular program in the first place. It was created for the closure of 15 St-Prospect Park and Fort Hamilton Pkwy southbound and, seeing as those two stations have been reopened, it's kind of useless now. They should be back to using the old Kings Hwy/Coney Island programs and knock off Smith-9 Sts on the TOD.

Archived