The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

From the (MTA)'s July 2011 Capital Program Milestone Report, Page 4:

July2011CaptialMilestoneSBSDerpPage-1.png

Firstly, kudos to every SBS-related action for being several months late.

Secondly, why is M15 SBS listed behind M34 SBS? It might be a typo, a random decision, or the (MTA) might've been doing some time traveling/dimension-hopping that messed up the timeline. Personally, I'm gunning for the latter.

And what is the undetermined 6th route? I have an idea B)

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"This is a Bronx bound 2 express train. The next stop is Times Squar - 42 St." "This is, Times Squar - 42 St. Transfer is available to the (1), (7), (A), (C), (E), (N), (Q), (R), and the shuttle to grand central."

U mean The Grnd Cntrl Shttle?

• 3 weeks later...
Major transfer points connecting the LIRR to NICE include Amityville Station (where the LIRR Babylon Branch links to the N19, N54, N55, N71, and the N80/81), the Farmingdale Station (where the LIRR Ronkonkoma Branch links to the N70, N71 and N72), the Freeport Station (where the LIRR Babylon Branch links to the N4, N19, N36, N40, N41, N43, and the N62) and the Great Neck Station (where the LIRR Washington Branch links to the N20, N21, N25, N57 and N58.)

Connections to the LIRR

How many mistakes can you find?

English:

The select bus service machines are for the

(M34)&(M34A) Select Bus Service

Spanish(For Those that can read it)

Las maqinas de onibus de servicio selecto son para Los onibuses

(M34) y M43A

Don't even have to know Spanish to know the mistake

These signs are on express buses, as well as some LGA, SC, and CP local bus routes

Connections to the LIRR

How many mistakes can you find?

Major transfer points connecting the LIRR to NICE include Amityville Station (where the LIRR Babylon Branch links to the N19, N54, N55, N71, and the N80/81), the Farmingdale Station (where the LIRR Ronkonkoma Branch links to the N70, N71 and N72), the Freeport Station (where the LIRR Babylon Branch links to the N4, N19, N36, N40, N41, N43, and the N62) and the Great Neck Station (where the LIRR Washington Branch links to the N20, N21, N25, N57 and N58.)

* The N55, N71, and N80/N81 go to the Sunrise Mall, but not Amityville (I'm not sure about the N19)

* The N71 doesn't serve Farmingdale.

* There's no "Washington Branch", and they left out the N26.

English:

The select bus service machines are for the

(M34)&(M34A) Select Bus Service

Spanish(For Those that can read it)

Las maqinas de onibus de servicio selecto son para Los onibuses

(M34) y M43A

Don't even have to know Spanish to know the mistake

These signs are on express buses, as well as some LGA, SC, and CP local bus routes

Theres no M43A.

And I always thought it was "omnibus" in Spanish. I guess I've just been saying it, but I never spelled it out.

• 1 month later...

Archived