MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow RTSs returning to Kingsbridge!!!

I'd love to see them make a comeback at Gun Hill, I never seen a RTS on a GH route in real life. I heard they got the ZF RTSs brand new... only if I had a time machine to go back to 1999 and ride one on the BX12 Limited & 29..

I'm bummed about this ish with SC losing all of their V CNGs, feels bad man. Then again if they get these new C40s then I ain't even mad.

Wow RTSs returning to Kingsbridge!!!

I'd love to see them make a comeback at Gun Hill, I never seen a RTS on a GH route in real life. I heard they got the ZF RTSs brand new... only if I had a time machine to go back to 1999 and ride one on the BX12 Limited & 29..

I'm bummed about this ish with SC losing all of their V CNGs, feels bad man. Then again if they get these new C40s then I ain't even mad.

Most likely the new CNG will got to JG and CP to help with the older fleet.I really dont think SC will get any since they closing down CNG stations. Thats why they been getting the 3000s from LGA.

:smh: I mean i know SC might/will eventually get new CNG buses, but why is CP getting SC's buses if the plan is to turn CP into a mainly express bus depot?

Because I felt lazy to retype this out lol

College Point is short on buses(as told by a couple of B/Os) and at the same time, they are retiring buses. It's pretty obvious.

So how much longer is QV going to hold on to those buses? When they get the Nova LFS?

Knowing what's been going on lately I'm not exactly sure what's gonna happen. Here's what I think might occur:

When the LFS start coming in yes we can wave bye-bye to the loaners & there's also room to replace the 96's Novas (especially the OOS ones that are still remaining @ the depot). So yes I believe the LFS will not only deplace the loaners back to their respective depots but will also go to replace some of the 96's Novas as planned.

CP will get new CNG buses,because it will still have at the most 5 local route to use them on.

Ok, thanks.

Knowing what's been going on lately I'm not exactly sure what's gonna happen. Here's what I think might occur:

When the LFS start coming in yes we can wave bye-bye to the loaners & there's also room to replace the 96's Novas (especially the OOS ones that are still remaining @ the depot). So yes I believe the LFS will not only deplace the loaners back to their respective depots but will also go to replace some of the 96's Novas as planned.

Thanks.

Lot of oldies at FP, would have thought the NGs would end that (sadly).

Side not, 5131 is staying at Quill as far as I can tell, in daily service.

Once Castleton gets the next batch of new buses, they will bump them NGs (which I don't have to deal with anymore now that I moved lol) to the Pond, which will in turn bump off the '96 Novas to wherever they gotta go (most likely LGA)