MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw it on the Q46 yesterday sporting QV decals.

Yay. lol

Also 9696 from FLA might become a permanent QV bus as well.

Btw where's 5135? Haven't seen it since June 28th on the Q43. Isn't it suppose to go to manhattan?

Yay. lol

Btw where's 5135? Haven't seen it since June 28th on the Q43. Isn't it suppose to go to manhattan?

5135 had a small fire like 2 months ago but i saw it after that on the B41 downtown brooklyn a few weeks ago .

I'm sure not every camera works, I'm sure some are decoys!

LGA has 2 camera buses: 8872 and 8987. Do you think they take pics?

Heh, yup, good point. I highly doubt it. Even if they did, once they break, that's it for those cameras.

Let him wrap his mouth around an exhaust pipe of one of "his" FP originals!
Lmao! Excellent answer!

Here's another interesting one: according to TTMG #5017 is listed as a QV bus?:confused: I thought it was only going to be a loaner?

Man, I saw that bus outside City Hall in April. I hope QV treats it well...

Yay. lol

Damn, I still hope it is returned when the whole nova lfs order is done. Ever since the NGs arrived, the RTS fleet has only gotten older since then. Again, not that it's a problem, but still...

5135 had a small fire like 2 months ago but i saw it after that on the B41 downtown brooklyn a few weeks ago .

wow never knew that. Interesting. I guess its back home at FLA

Man, I saw that bus outside City Hall in April. I hope QV treats it well...

Damn, I still hope it is returned when the whole nova lfs order is done. Ever since the NGs arrived, the RTS fleet has only gotten older since then. Again, not that it's a problem, but still...

who knows? lol there could be a RTS swap at that time but its wait and see

Oh don't worry QV will treat it well. Very well, just like the younger RTS fleet we house

Good to know. [From what I've read over the years]: the QV OGs were not too good, possible they were lemons?

They had issues constantly on and off but its all good now (7 years later)

They hybrid maintenance has improved alot.

Big thanks to someone on subchat , the prevost #2400 for mta is at the prevost factory on the production line , for those who dont go on subchat .

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=238980

this is going to be an ugly bus IMO .

You mean this link. I'm 99.9% sure we had posted this first and it eventually gets ripped onto SubChat (Like a lot of our usual posts....)

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=453517&postcount=498

You mean this link. I'm 99.9% sure we had posted this first and it eventually gets ripped onto SubChat (Like a lot of our usual posts....)

I like the Prevost. This give a variety of express buses now for the MTA. Remember, these are only test buses. I hope the MTA orders more down the road.

Good to know. [From what I've read over the years]: the QV OGs were not too good, possible they were lemons?

QV had horrible hybrid maintenance at one point in time. It has since improved 100%. The buses are doing much better now.

Big thanks to someone on subchat , the prevost #2400 for mta is at the prevost factory on the production line , for those who dont go on subchat .

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=238980

this is going to be an ugly bus IMO .

Yeah, you are a little late dude. And the bus is off the production line, ready for audit inspection, then delivery within the next 2 weeks.

QV had horrible hybrid maintenance at one point in time. It has since improved 100%. The buses are doing much better now.

Yeah, you are a little late dude. And the bus is off the production line, ready for audit inspection, then delivery within the next 2 weeks.

Lol im a little late , im just finding out as of yesterday .