MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Snorunts said:

Should we expect to see Staten Island buses on the B68 every weekend for now?

Not too sure honestly. It's possible.

The B68 has been getting screwed over ever since these weekend shutdowns have started. There have been more short turns on the line than usual.

11 minutes ago, Cait Sith said:

Not too sure honestly. It's possible.

The B68 has been getting screwed over ever since these weekend shutdowns have started. There have been more short turns on the line than usual.

Very good that Staten Island is helping out Gleason since that (F) project is a long term project to end sometime in late 2021 into early 2022. 

Any time anything interesting like this happens (SI runs on the '68, Bx99 and M99 runs), all I can think is how cool this would have been only a couple years ago. Orion Vs on the B68? Now that would have been a sight. O7 CNGs (and O5 CNGs) running through Manhattan? Also would have been something else. The last times that happened were Hurricane Sandy and the 2010 D shuttles/L supplement, which the Bronx division covered back when their fleet was incredibly diverse.

Just realized I'm in the Transfers thread. Mod can move this to Random Thoughts if it bothers anyone.

Edited by MHV9218

Just wanted to give an update between GA & ENY Depot transfers #7100 was transferred  at Grand if I remember  this correctly, rn the bus is currently  back at ENY Depot, #7114,#7692 and #4814 is still at Grand and #7114 had finally  did service  again which was yesterday  it did a night run on the B47, the old gens that they got should still probably  be at Eastchester  for storage which is #6808,#6839,#6510,#6506, and #6490.

40 minutes ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

Just wanted to give an update between GA & ENY Depot transfers #7100 was transferred  at Grand if I remember  this correctly, rn the bus is currently  back at ENY Depot, #7114,#7692 and #4814 is still at Grand and #7114 had finally  did service  again which was yesterday  it did a night run on the B47, the old gens that they got should still probably  be at Eastchester  for storage which is #6808,#6839,#6510,#6506, and #6490.

Does 7114 have GA decals and registered? 

23 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

It’s actually on the B60 rn so it might still be assigned to Grand Avenue Depot.