MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Snorunts said:

This may or may not be an obvious question, but is Kingsbridge planning on pushing their remaining NG Hybrids elsewhere? If so, where would they likely go (I was thinking East New York but I’m not sure if they need many more since they’re receiving the new order of XDE40s).

Cait Sith is right, you are jumping the gun, but the assumption was that the NGs were going to Manhattan. But, even that was a year ago.

1 minute ago, Snorunts said:

7107 is back at East New York from Zerega.

According to TTMG, 3964 is missing from East New York Depot, however East New York still has 62 NG Hybrids. I assume the site forgot to add it in the roster after removing it from Manhattanville Depot.

3964 is indeed at ENY. It hasn't been in service for six days. Probably getting repairs.

Edited by Cait Sith

1 hour ago, Shawn Williams said:

very interesting. everyone thought it would be going to manhattanville or Fresh Pond. also is FB gonna be in this big order?

All we know is that Eny FP and GA was going to get the batches of the XDE40's no one has mentioned  anything  about FB getting new orders of buses.

1 hour ago, Cait Sith said:

9622 is at ENY.

Do NOT ask questions like omgwhyisithere and such....chances are it's temporary, it just got there an hour ago.

omgwhyisithere

In all seriousness, I can see it being there for maintenance training, given its CMF status.

20 minutes ago, 1train2255railfan said:

(If not previously reported) 6728 was on the M42 earlier

Bus has been at MQ since 10/15/20... 

On 10/15/2020 at 10:45 AM, Future ENY OP said:

It’s safe to say that 6717 is now MQ. It’s working the M20 this morning. It worked most of the day yesterday on the M22. 

MHV to MQ Update: 6728 is now at MQ with decals. Working the M50