MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appreciated as always. I had a suspicion that 9206 and 9219 were the only 1996s left at FP, hard to believe that depot has actually gone down to that few of them. I remember when those routes were packed with 96s, but I guess those are off to JFK and ENY for the most part. Other surprise is simply how many RTSes QV is getting...school year doesn't have that much longer, and sending old buses to QV with their A/C issues doesn't sound all that smart... Also, ECH got a 7400? Huh.

Edited by MHV9218

Wow ENY and JA are the only NYCT depots with 96 RTS's

Spring Creek is getting more 05 CNG's I thought they only had 740 and 7216 left the 9800's buses

No..... ENY, FB, FP, OS, JA and QV for NYCB Deports with 1996 RTSs AND JK and LG for MTAB Depots

There're a few different colors:

blue background = NYCT local route

light blue background = NYCT SBS route

green background = NYCT express route

dark blue background = police service

grey background = museum fleet

very light blue background = MTAB local route

turquoise background = MTAB express route

Unless you're looking at it on a mobile device, all numbers are white except for SBS routes which are blue.

Edited by MHV9218

No I was talking about NYCt depots LGA and JFK are MTA depots.

Actually there is no true separation, all depots are MTA RBO depots. Even then you were still, ENY, FB, FP, OS, JA and QV all have 1996 Nova RTSs running.

I posted that yesterday i guess it didnt go through , they have 320-373 now , 373 isnt ready to go out yet .

There is some gaps, its not all straight through.

No I don't mean that ok lets say that it has fleet #'s 186-229 in white and then lets say #'s 6001-6034 is in a blue color. I want to know why they are in those two colors.

No to sound like an a**hole, but you aren't "owed" an explanation as to why I set the depot roster up the way it is. It is all self explanatory if you look at the entire roster which has titles as to what is what. MVH even went out his way to explain what is what. If you can see the information clearly, I honestly believe that is what matters...am I right or wrong?