MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually there is no true separation, all depots are MTA RBO depots. Even then you were still, ENY, FB, FP, OS, JA and QV all have 1996 Nova RTSs running.

There is some gaps, its not all straight through.

They have 320-53 , 55-372 , 369 was sitting behind 373 yesterday inside , i guess 373 came in friday , but 370 was on the 61 & 71 ont he 68 & 72 on the 67 . I heard 390 is there too but i dont think so just yet

Woah now I did not ask you why did you set your roster like that. I like it a lot and it's very explanatory. But I guess the colors I'm talking about don't matter.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to be an a**hole or anything, I just don't understand where you were going with what you asked.

Looks like 5211 is staying at Manhattanville for now, running on the M1 again today. Hoping I catch this one soon.

8989 also at Manhattanville, also on the M1.

--

Also, from the other forum, sounds like 9206 left FP as well, now at QV. Shame there, means there's only one left at QV.

Edited by MHV9218

dunno if mentioned yet but 9846, and 9856 are now residents of Spring creek with corresponding decals.

I won't be surprised if 9870 and 9911 go to SC from gleason.

Those V CNGs are becoming very common on the 103 again, not complaining, nice and foamy to see new C40s, V CNGs & hybrids on the route.

I guess more old C40s are not gonna make the jump to MTA Bus as I'm pretty sure they have been popping up on CP & SC routes by now.

Edited by trainfan22

Spring Creek is gonna loose all of its Hybirds to LGA, JFK, FR and maybe BP, JFK just got like 4 Hybirds from SC, so the More Orion V's go to SC, the More Hybirds go to those depots i mentioned above not to mention the 3G Orions should be coming soon

I never understood why is JG an all CNG depot. Could it fuel buses like RTS MCI or Orion V. What if a fire breaks out and destroys the CNG station.

Actually makes the most sense to keep all the CNG buses together since there're so few fueling stations for them, that's why SC's current fleet is odd.

--

5209 and 9638 running out of MHV.

Edited by MHV9218