MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

That's where your wrong because JFK has the same problems with maintaince. Have you ever rode any JFK routes? You will noticed that a lot of buses have been side swiped and the buses are very dirty and loud. A Orion VII NG from JA is cleaner and the announcements work. Go to LGA or JFK and the buses make strange noises the string or tape is broken, the buses are dirty, smelly and have lots of stains and the announcements don't work.

It's ashame because these buses are still young and sound worse than RTS's.

I was actually talking about LGA, not JA. For the part about sideswipes, all buses have that problem. Some of Jackie Gleason's new C40LFs, have been sideswipe (thankyou B35).

You can add Far Rockaway to that list. Take away their hybrids and give them RTSs with hard plastic seats. All the O7s on the Q35 I've been on has the fabric at the edges of the seats ripping apart.

True, plus they had a fire on one (actually two Orion VII hybrids if you count #3573 from about five years ago) so remove them.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can add Far Rockaway to that list. Take away their hybrids and give them RTSs with hard plastic seats. All the O7s on the Q35 I've been on has the fabric at the edges of the seats ripping apart.

Do I also dare say West Farms (having two different buses falling off a lift on two different occasions is no excuse). Edited by Chargerdodge9

Do I also dare say West Farms (having two different buses falling off a lift on two different occasions is no excuse).

Which has to do with what, exactly? It's not the first time thats ever happened. It has happened at 126 as well.

Anyway

Lets keep this about MOVES.

Edited by Cait Sith

Good, they should take away all their newer buses and give them EOL buses until they can get their act together.

Um NO that will never happen The only buses leaving LGA will be 100% for sure the Bees<--- scrap and the MCIs to CP and a FEW more OGs to BP. Other than that nothing else. Also I was told NOTHING else is coming to LGA except for more RTSs.

the swapp is nott going to happen!!!

they would of done it by now...plus its perfect the way it is

stawwp saying that...were allowed to make predictions and discuss..

#1 Spell right! It's STOP, #2 They probably would've done it by now, but you don't know that for sure. Nobody knows that for sure, they just dont have time to swap buses around all day every day. You don't know if its going to happen like Myself & everybody else has said " WAIT & SEE! Im not saying yall aren't allowed to make predictions & discuss but.... Predictions don't always come true.

Yeah, but there's a difference bewteen making predictions and endlessly foaming.

Exactly!

Proof?

And don't give me "logic". There is no logic when it comes to bus assignments. What takes the place of those 3 @ Yukon should they be transfered to FP?

You really do post a lot of stupid sh** here.

oh well, damn........ :D haahaa

I would guess that they will get some 1999 Orion Vs from elsewhere.

I would imagine they would get some more 1999 Orion Vs from elsewhere (perhaps Kingsbridge or Gunhill).

Wow, a 5700 series in Manhattan? That has not happened in a while.

See people, this is an example of wasted threat-space.

<_<

Anyways, 5828 was seen testing at Flatbush today.

Edited by NovaCSW8030

oh well, damn........ :D haahaa

<_<

Your right it is a waste of space, anyways.... So I heard Flatbush has 6 LFSA's already, I also heard there was 1 going out today on the shuttle in the Rockaways.

Your right it is a waste of space, anyways.... So I heard Flatbush has 6 LFSA's already, I also heard there was 1 going out today on the shuttle in the Rockaways.

Acela at the depot already posted that they've got 18 LFSAs there, and with (by the sound of it) most of the buses coming from Quill, that explains why those GH D60s are heading over to plug the gap at Quill. Could hold up artics on the M34 for a little while.

Edited by MHV9218

Listen fellas, either ya'll stop derailing this thread or I'm handing out suspensions. Your pick!

5316 and 5704 are at MJQ

In light of recent moves, I could understand 5316, but 5704? That came out of left field!

Edited by Cait Sith

Acela at the depot already posted that they've got 18 LFSAs there, and with (by the sound of it) most of the buses coming from Quill, that explains why those GH D60s are heading over to plug the gap at Quill. Could hold up artics on the M34 for a little while.

Oh, I didn't know they were sending GH D60's over there.

You're not helping the situation with your spam...

Truth, I need some advils with all the childish crap going on as of late.

Wow, a 5700 series in Manhattan? That has not happened in a while.

There's something called 'multiquote', use that instead of posting 3 back to back posts or edit your posts for a change.

Proof?

And don't give me "logic". There is no logic when it comes to bus assignments. What takes the place of those 3 @ Yukon should they be transfered to FP?

You really do post a lot of stupid sh** here.

Everything is an assumption with him.

You mean thread* unless what he posts is a threat to someone :lol: Edited by Grand Concourse

FLA is losing their 1999 Nova RTSs Thats all I was told. I have NO idea as to where they are going yet. Please no assumptions.

its hard not to have a guess as to where they might end up... my guess is some to Queens to JAM to push out 96 Nova's to LGA

a move like that will average out the fleet