MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The roster updates when the database is updated. That way we can get the most accurate information possible.

5417 and 5661 at Quill along with 5272. I did not expect to see 5661 and 5417 with Quill decals today!

More weird updates from quill

5378 *with a fresh coat of paint, now at MJQ.

5414 also at MJQ

Very weird update at GA

50xx bus spotted on the B60. It looked like a FB or ENY 50xx bus, and has GA decals.. Will look further more on Tuesday

Here is the latest the following 5 buses are now at the LGA depot: 139, 141, 144, 157, and 163. My guess, there will be more to come. They are probably here for 2 reasons: # 1 to push out the lower #d Bees. #2 to push out the small batch of the 3600s (at LGA) and possibly some of the lower #d 3700s. Yes its speculation, However, there will be more Bees and RTSs coming to LGA. Stay tuned.....

Here is the latest the following 5 buses are now at the LGA depot: 139, 141, 144, 157, and 163. My guess, there will be more to come. They are probably here for 2 reasons: # 1 to push out the lower #d Bees. #2 to push out the small batch of the 3600s (at LGA) and possibly some of the lower #d 3700s. Yes its speculation, However, there will be more Bees and RTSs coming to LGA. Stay tuned.....

Shit just got real... sorta. yay 300 pages!

Edited by mtattrain

More weird updates from quill

5378 *with a fresh coat of paint, now at MJQ.

5414 also at MJQ

Very weird update at GA

50xx bus spotted on the B60. It looked like a FB or ENY 50xx bus, and has GA decals.. Will look further more on Tuesday

5378 pulled out of storage, interesting, a repaint is even odder...in the decal scheme?

Wouldn't surprise me, since the math just doesn't work out for that depot to lose 20 artics at a time when the buses are basically running rush hour all day without getting something to plug the gaps. And chances are it'll be the old buses out there...so far the only new D60 that's in service is 5704, out on the M14 today.

I go to walk my friend to the bus stop and look what shows up

D5A05680-C69C-4B18-BC26-854FE7E0E649-10823-000008016DD8E431.jpg

6C05F5EF-2FB2-46D7-81EC-176D0D006E5F-10823-000008028E1186E9.jpg

I guess BP isnt the only Depot getting OG's from SC

these moves keep getting weirder and weirder

I saw that bus going up Atlantic Avenue earlier.

Not sure if this is a move or not, but I saw 9014 on the Van Wyck headed towards JFK.

The moves are starting to make sense now at least with MTAB

I think they are moving towards a uniformed system..... Make SC 100% CNG.... LGA becomes MTA EoL dumping grounds (since they can't seem to maintain anything new) BP since its small becomes all OG Orion VII Depot with OG's from SC and LGA

JFK eventually pushes out RTS to LGA for more OG Orion VII's from LGA and SC... It won't push all RTS leaving some to stay till death

LGA gets higher numbered Bee's and RTS's to push out bad OG's to depots that can maintain them.... IMO

Oh I forgot.... BP pushes out Bee's for more OG Orion VII from SC and LGA....

The numbers make sense according to TTMG

JFK has 30 RTS

LGA has 66 OG VII's

BP has 42 Bee's

SC has 21 OG VII's

( give or take a few recent moves these numbers might not be accurate but let's just go with it for now )

So lets say 75 OG's all together from SC and LGA to displace to BP and JFK

with that said... That wipes out ALL Bee's from BP

Leaving the rest to JFK... To move RTS... once again this is just MO but does it make sense now ?????