MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Ulmer Park is not always taking from Flatbush. Ulmer park doesn't have 90 new buses they have 60 xcelsiors, IMO i think the 30 xcelsiors might go to East New York since they have 3 of them from U.P. Flatbush doesn't get anything back, Ulmer Park is short because East New York got those 3 xcelsiors.... Speaking of xcelsiors 4811 was on the B82 a while ago & I didn't notice it i saw the sign go up & people got on it.

Ulmer park does have 90 new buses. You forgot about the Orion VII 3Gs? 60+30=90.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ulmer park does have 90 new buses. You forgot about the Orion VII 3Gs? 60+30=90.

Damn, another Orion V CNG bites the dust. As for 6601, I hope GA overhauled that bus, ENY have been running their 2005 Orion VII hybrids to the ground. A 4900 Nova @ Flatbush? FTW? These moves are getting weird. Edited by jgood6195

OMG ENY has XD40s. WTF were they smoking when they thought of this move.

I'm sure there were people thirty years ago saying 'Omigod ... ______ Depot has RTS's? What the **** were they smoking when they thought of this move.' Many people were unimpressed by the RTS upon first sight and weren't convinced they were going to last very long. If the Xcelsior becomes the new standard NYC bus, they will need to run at any depot.

Edited by RailBus63

Ulmer Park is not always taking from Flatbush. Ulmer park doesn't have 90 new buses they have 60 xcelsiors, IMO i think the 30 xcelsiors might go to East New York since they have 3 of them from U.P. Flatbush doesn't get anything back, Ulmer Park is short because East New York got those 3 xcelsiors.... Speaking of xcelsiors 4811 was on the B82 a while ago & I didn't notice it i saw the sign go up & people got on it.

90 in terms of the Xds and 3G buses. Whenever FB and UP does a trade it's always FB taking on something older from UP. The ZF RTSs were sent to UP (those were the youngest local buses UP got till the special 90 bus test fleets). FB has given up some more 5000s and 9600s to other depots and have been getting back the higher 9300s and some 9500s... So directly and indirectly UP usually gets the better end of the trades. Sure ENY may have those buses now, but unless they stay there over 3 weeks, I won't be surprised UP gets them back. ENY has been borrowing buses for whatever reasons and usually gives the buses back. Other than a handful of buses shortage, I don't think UP would be that worse off if ENY was to keep those buses and be given some older RTSs. Edited by Grand Concourse

Damn, another Orion V CNG bites the dust. As for 6601, I hope GA overhauled that bus, ENY have been running their 2005 Orion VII hybrids to the ground. A 4900 Nova @ Flatbush? FTW? These moves are getting weird.

Flatbush will be operating B44 +SBS+. Still questioning why so soon. The roster claims 19 (5821-5839) are used for the (A) shuttle.

IMO, they are being saved there until needed because D60's are in good shape

Edited by Quill Depot

Flatbush will be operating B44 +SBS+. Still questioning why so soon. The roster claims 19 (5821-5839) are used for the (A) shuttle.

The B44 +SBS+ is long overdue and it should be happening as soon as possible. Some of those LFSA artics are also being used for operator training, not just for the (A) shuttle.

The B44 +SBS+ is long overdue and it should be happening as soon as possible. Some of those LFSA artics are also being used for operator training, not just for the (A) shuttle.

All 19 LFSAs are used for the A shuttle and training - there's no specifics in which LFSAs get used for the shuttle or not; all of them are being used.

Updated as of December 18th, 2012 @ 8:20PM ET: http://www.ttmg.org/...ns_Depot_Roster

CHANGES:

623 & 626 New to CP

2270, 2273-2274 & 2276 New to QV

2731, 2738, 2753, 2764 & 2796 to CA from YU

2875, 2886, 2894, 2917 to CH from QV

2905-2906 to MA from CA

4974 to FB from EN

5304 to GH from MQ

5306-5310 New to GH

6288 Back In Service at YU

6601 to EN from GA

7002, 7004, 7009, 7017, 7025 to CA from QV

8001-8002, 8009-8011 to QV from CA

9568 to UP from FB

9882 Retired from CP

OHH shyt! i forgot 5306-5310 are LFSAs! LMAOO

Yeah the numbering system is f'ed up.... Should've continued into the 6000s... Or even returned back to the 1291 thru 1300 range.

saved for what? The nova Lfsa here are for the shuttle so none of the 40' buses would have to be taken away from service in Brooklyn. Also iirc, those Lfsa were supposed to go to the M34sbs, so I don't see what you are getting at about the d60s. Edited by Grand Concourse

Oh, I was talking about 1 whole brand together. The 3G's are separate from the xcelsiors, but the 3G's are going soon (thank god)

4842 back at home, it was on the B1 this morning.

That's funny when 4811 is OOS at ENY along with the other 2 Xcelisiors they have. And 4811 hasn't been fueled since last week.

The computer also says it's there for "Training", and ENY is listed as the main facility and the sub-facility. Look like these are not loaners. Although it could just turn into a temporary trade...