MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

I was at work and it wasn't at the lot today. I just assumed it's at Zerega by now. All I saw was 7048, 498, 7011, 298 and more but no 4899 in sight.

Not even inside? Maybe it's on the other side of the airport on lefferts by Howard beach. That's where they moved 4883 to. So 4899 could be there, zerega or back to New Flyer.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you know that? I saw it Saturday I think, outside next to 4883.

To be fair, he never stated that it was there...it was just a guess since he didn't actually see it, after all, no one knows that area better than you. ^_^

& lol at the above post.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Cait Sith

lol, Plus, I work at the god damn airport sooo...... Just so you don't deserve to be judged by what you saw, I shouldn't have to be either. But seeing that I don't give two sh*ts and a damn whether anybody judges me, I'm just saying I'm too old for 'this and that' kind of bull. Anyways, I really don't have time to go and see what's at that lot by the Howard Beach Station. I was just saying what I saw at the gas lot next to my building. Thank You.

Ooh, and Xboii, I double checked, it was actually 7010. My apologies.

I gotta write this shit down from now on....

Edited by Metro CSW

To be fair, he never stated that it was there...it was just a guess since he didn't actually see it, after all, no one knows that area better than you. ^_^

& lol at the above post.... :rolleyes:

I was just asking him, how did he know if it was there or not? I was just telling him I saw it the other day, maybe he was right idk. I'm not saying he was right or wrong.

@ciboii22 this forum is for everyone. If u wanted no one to respond or infact reply to what you said you can simply pm or something. You be acting like u kno the f'in gospel truth. Mad annoying sometimess. Immaturity is a hell if a thing

Yes your right it is for everyone, I don't give a f**k if you think I'm annoying. Ask me if I really give a f**k? Just go somewhere and get the f**k out my face dude. I'm sick of you and everyone else with their smart ass f**king answers.. f**k out my face and go somewhere. Edited by ciboii22

Yes your right it is for everyone, I don't give a f**k if you think I'm annoying. Ask me if I really give a f**k? Just go somewhere and get the f**k out my face dude. I'm sick of you and everyone else with their smart ass f**king answers.. f**k out my face and go somewhere.

1. I am going to respect this forum and there rule

2. Im not your dude, you dont know me or of me.

3. I am not intimidaded by you using the word F U C K

4. I reccomend you stop talking F U C K E R Y over the internet

5. If you are upset about my comment, you simply ignore it, like i CLEARLY do to most of your

6. If you have a problem you can contact me , and handle this like a MATURE ADULT.

7. Have a nice night.

PS. Hopefully i havent said anything to f**k with you "F U C K" nerve. :)

Edited by B17EastNewYorkDepot

I was just asking him, how did he know if it was there or not? I was just telling him I saw it the other day, maybe he was right idk. I'm not saying he was right or wrong.

That's the point, he didn't know it was there. All he said that he guessed it was at Zerega since he didn't see it around his workplace. He never said it was there.

The problem was your tone towards him, the response could've been worded a bit better to avoid conflict. It just seemed as if you were hounding on him about that from my POV.

As for that second response, what the hell was that for?

-----------------------------------

On another note, I find it interesting that Castleton is getting Kingsbridge Orion Vs, I wonder what the deal is.

Edited by Cait Sith

I wasn't speaking to you... And if it was that serious then I would've made a whole speech.

But I'm talking to you. The dude actually works there, compared to everyone else why just walks up in there (illegally) to take pictures. Just cuz you didn't see it there don't mean he's wrong and you right.

Shit if anything, I'll take his word over everyone else's about what's there (not that I care anyway), since he can once again, legally go over there.

6313 is at Gun Hill, that's an odd one.

A Yukon Orion V at Gun Hill? That sure is an odd one...

Um...not really an odd move guys. A few years back, Orion 05.501 #6339-6340 were on a temporary loan at Gun Hill. I remember seeing them (with GH logos) throughout Co-op City. However, if #6313 is permanent, kind of makes you wonder where the CURRENT Orion 05.501 buses will be heading to. Hmmmm....

Um...not really an odd move guys. A few years back, Orion 05.501 #6339-6340 were on a temporary loan at Gun Hill. I remember seeing them (with GH logos) throughout Co-op City. However, if #6313 is permanent, kind of makes you wonder where the CURRENT Orion 05.501 buses will be heading to. Hmmmm....

To an extent I know its not odd, but at the same time, its weird seeing a 6300 up there lol.