MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

Add 4526 to FP and 5392 to 126 Street. (4705 has new ads on it but still has an O/S-Hold tag on it; I suspect that 1300, 4705, 5392, and 5412 will re-enter service come fall pick.)

Wonder what is causing all these D60s to come back from storage... shortage perhaps? (I apologize if I am super late in comprehending this situation)

Also, I wonder if more stored D60s will come back; it's so strange to see 1300 and 4705 back, and especially 5392.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder what is causing all these D60s to come back from storage... shortage perhaps? (I apologize if I am super late in comprehending this situation)

Also, I wonder if more stored D60s will come back; it's so strange to see 1300 and 4705 back, and especially 5392.

I think the MTA is finally getting it stop scrapping buses so early. The hybrids crappin out might be a big part also.

According to Subchat... 6316 seen in service on B45... Looks like ENY is getting 05's now too

These moves are getting crazier and crazier...

Now something else isn't adding up to me with these moves

If Jamaica is set to lose 1/3 of 49xx's to UP and 44xx's to QV to only be receiving 80xx's in return aren't they gonna be short ?

You are about.. 3 days late already just shhhhh!!!

Add 4526 to FP and 5392 to 126 Street. (4705 has new ads on it but still has an O/S-Hold tag on it; I suspect that 1300, 4705, 5392, and 5412 will re-enter service come fall pick.)

Late.. 4526 was already posted, I posted it 2 days ago.

4963 EN - UP its sitting inside in front right now with UP stickers.

You are about.. 3 days late already just shhhhh!!!

No need for that tho bro.. I follow the forum well I know my post is late... But if you really can read it really pertaining to the moves and how the numbers DON'T add up...

If Jamaica is sending out RTS and NG and only getting back LFS'S..

That's a shortage unless they are losing a route

Unless QV plans to send them 8015-8089... We'll see what happens tho

No need for that tho bro.. I follow the forum well I know my post is late... But if you really can read it really pertaining to the moves and how the numbers DON'T add up...

If Jamaica is sending out RTS and NG and only getting back LFS'S..

That's a shortage unless they are losing a route

Unless QV plans to send them 8015-8089... We'll see what happens tho

JA is sending 4900's - UP. Sending NG's - QV.. QV is getting 25 NG's, leaving them about 16 buses short so they're gonna take 9390-9405 from UP.. How do I know this? I spoke to some people. That's what's suppose to be going down. Even though some 9300's are already at QV from UP they started the move this past Monday.

JA is sending 4900's - UP. Sending NG's - QV.. QV is getting 25 NG's, leaving them about 16 buses short so they're gonna take 9390-9405 from UP.. How do I know this? I spoke to some people. That's what's suppose to be going down. Even though some 9300's are already at QV from UP they started the move this past Monday.

Wait...wait...wait...Now Queens Village is getting 25 NGs? 5 less than reported last week? That's interesting. So they loose 45 LFS for 41 NG/RTS...a decrease of 4.

Now since everyone has reported LFS buses at Jamaica, has any NGs started heading to Queens Village OR will the RTS from Ulmer Park head there first and then NGs?

Wait...wait...wait...Now Queens Village is getting 25 NGs? 5 less than reported last week? That's interesting. So they loose 45 LFS for 41 NG/RTS...a decrease of 4.

Now since everyone has reported LFS buses at Jamaica, has any NGs started heading to Queens Village OR will the RTS from Ulmer Park head there first and then NGs?

The whole plan was to send 25 NG's not 20... There's a few NG's at QV they've been there since last week.. And JA is bringing the 4900's here and taking the 9300's back so JA & QV they have their own thing going

On.. Btw 2143, 2175 & 76 CH - UP they just arrived as of 1:40pm.

2480 heading to Charleston..

Charleston is taking the Prevosts from

UP & UP is taking the old mci's.

. I just saw 2480 leaving UP, and I did hear from a driver from UP that a swap was happening between the older MCI's and UP's prevosts yesterday, although he said they would be the D4500CL's., I just wa hesitant to post it until I heard more about it.

. I just saw 2480 leaving UP, and I did hear from a driver from UP that a swap was happening between the older MCI's and UP's prevosts yesterday, although he said they would be the D4500CL's., I just wa hesitant to post it until I heard more about it.

I didn't hear it from a driver I heard it from the union rep. And it could be the CL's coming back. They just sent a couple of 4500's.

Like I said before... 8015-8089 to JA... Watch

Only way it makes sense

4900's out

4400's out

For 8000's to replace them.... Even if QV ends up taking the rest of the 4900's back.... It looks like we've seen the last of them in Jamaica

4900-4944 gone.. Just watch and see

umm 4900's leaving EN too just a couple.. They have 5 05's. not all the 4900's leaving JA..

The whole plan was to send 25 NG's not 20... There's a few NG's at QV they've been there since last week.. And JA is bringing the 4900's here and taking the 9300's back so JA & QV they have their own thing going

Here as in QV or UP ?

Does anybody know what numbers are at Queens Village besides #4478?