MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting to see one on the Q3...

That makes two of us. I'm also waiting to see one besides the initial one that I spotted on the Q77 Wednesday. I'm a tad skeptical as to how the Q3 and Q17 will handle these buses. seeing as how the Next Generation Hybrids can seat more people that the LFS can. The LFS is superior with the standing room, however.

So, wait, are these moves supposed to be finished by the time the fall pick goes into effect tomorrow? If so, then the MTA needs to get on the ball and fast!!!

Edited by Micstromme

UPDATE:

Grand Avenue:

6097, 6169, 6280, 6289, 6292, 6338, 6348

East New York:

6316, 6235

6316 isn't at EN its at GA I saw it last night on Ralph on the 47 heading to the Plaza. 6325 is the one that's at EN. 6289 has been at GA for a few days now, caught it in training the other day.

That makes two of us. I'm also waiting to see one besides the initial one that I spotted on the Q77 Wednesday. I'm a tad skeptical as to how the Q3 and Q17 will handle these buses. seeing as how the Next Generation Hybrids can seat more people that the LFS can. The LFS is superior with the standing room, however.

So, wait, are these moves supposed to be finished by the time the fall pick goes into effect tomorrow? If so, then the MTA needs to get on the ball and fast!!!

I just saw 8046 on the Q77. (the old signs). I always wondered how the LFS's would handle the Q3, 5 (to Green Acres), 17, 77 (during school days) and 85 (also to Green Acres).

I wanna see NG's on QV routes.

It's funny, I haven't seen any. A few LFSes on Jamaica routes (8060 being one of them) but no NGs out of QV yet.

Don't know if it's already been reported, but 4056 is at Yukon. It's on the S61.

That's new, makes another bus gone from GH. Wonder if KB sent anything.

Oh yeah, 8932 from LGA to JA.

Edited by MHV9218

It's funny, I haven't seen any. A few LFSes on Jamaica routes (8060 being one of them) but no NGs out of QV yet.

That's new, makes another bus gone from GH. Wonder if KB sent anything.

Oh yeah, 8932 from LGA to JA.

3 LFS on the Q3 at the moment (8060, 8071 and 8054)

4041 and 4055 left Mannyville for Yukon? Make sense, quick though.

Some 4300's were bumped off to KB ranging from 4330-4339 with the exception of 4331 and 4338.

4331's there, don't think 4338 is though and I haven't confirmed 4333 yet.
Edited by MHV9218