MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, this post is for the FP drivers, (If any of them post here) Im trying to keep a track of any FP RTS that get transfered to the MTA Bus LGA depot. If there are any FP drivers that post on this site, could you please try to post if any bus moves are being done? So far I only have 8778, 9132 and 9150 at LGA. Many thanks for all of your help in this matter. Have a nice day.;)

seen this in the Depot (Fresh Pond)

9524-9526,9535,9537-9542,9556,9559,9566,9568-9570 leaving FP to Grand

8778 leaving FP to LGA

8789,8840,8847 Leaving FP to West Farms

8752 leaving FP to Flatbush

9339 ENY to QV

6009,6209 Leaving West Farm to KB

6198 leaving Gun Hill to KB

Are you serious? Whoa!

Bus 4432,3,4,5,6 moved to Charleston tonight, 6244,6252 to castleton. No BS I did the moves. Word came down today that Charleston to get 21 ng's from cast in exchange for 6000's(in bad shape btw). Ill get more info tomorrow.

Edited by cartmn1210

Bus 4432,3,4,5,6 moved to Charleston tonight, 6244,6252 to castleton. No BS I did the moves. Word came down today that Charleston to get 21 ng's from cast in exchange for 6000's(in bad shape btw). Ill get more info tomorrow.

WHAT? But Charleston doesn't have the plugs for the hybrids over there, how are they gonna work that one out? Mmmmm.

Not saying I don't believe you cartmn1210 but it's just some strange news. lol

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Why???!!!!???!??!?!

Can't there be ONE Staten Island depot (besides Meredith) to be hybrid-free???

WHAT? But Charleston doesn't have the plugs for the hybrids over there, how are they gonna work that one out? Mmmmm.

Charleston might be seeing new maintenance equipment for the hybrids, these few NGs are a test grid.

What do u mean by plugs? They don't plug the hybrid buses into anything? Maybe the vacuum for the farebox n the maintenance computers but they all have same ports n plugs. Nothing different n besides the batteries are maintained by the vendors anyway they have their own equipment.

What do u mean by plugs? They don't plug the hybrid buses into anything? Maybe the vacuum for the farebox n the maintenance computers but they all have same ports n plugs. Nothing different n besides the batteries are maintained by the vendors anyway they have their own equipment.

Okay. Well, that's my fault because I posted that about a few months ago regarding those batteries. That information came from a B/O who drives out of Charleston.

So this means that the NGs are now being pushed out a lot faster than I expected.

Charleston might be seeing new maintenance equipment for the hybrids, these few NGs are a test grid.

Oh ok that's cool

I was told about them , the NG's, needing plugs for the batteries. I guess that info was wrong.

The NGS are coming to FP fast. There is a growing amount of RTS in storage at the rear of the depot. first one, then 2, then 2, now 5 of them are sitting there. hopefully a B/O can get me the numbers on here.

I'm at the depot now and there's a few in the lot under the (M) train. They are...

8810, 9251, 9131, 9164, 8842, 8959, 9163, 9036

There's also a few 95xxs there which are most likely going to Grand for the B38 and they are...

9577, 9583, 9594, and 9598

3970 is sitting outside the depot next to that gas pump along with an OG (6527) and an RTS whose number I can't see

How many storage lots does FP have? I gotta get there 1 day. 9 buses? Very interesting.

I guess you can say 2...the one under the train station, and I guess you can count behind the depot in that large area as a lot

EDIT: in addition to the buses mentioned, 9206 is also back there

Edited by Fresh Pond