MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

4899 is the only one that's out so far but I'll check in for anything else later this evening . As for 5299... It's on hold

For further investigation, it's tarped off at the front though. Most likely they'll A. Fix it, B. get rid of it, C. Just replace it with a whole new one. When Edwin Thomas got killed on 9666 nobody wanted to drive the bus that he died on they had to tow it back to the depot and they scrapped it because of his passing.

Not before Queens Village used it. I've seen it on the Q2 many times before it was removed from the depot.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6773 and 6780 running out of Quill today.

Here's a good one: 1289 to TU from 126th. Not sure how permanent, I'm gonna check by the depot next time I pass by.

7424, 7426, and 7428 at SC.

Those have been at SC for a very long time now. The other 3 have been tossed around as of late.

Ah, I'd thought so but I checked the google sites roster which had them all at CP. As far as I can tell none of them have seen service at CP.

7423 has(the one and only had it), 25 and 27 are still there but they haven't made their way through service yet. Some of the 2000s got shafted out of CP already.

Edited by Cait Sith