MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So 3616 has been corrected, everything else is fine, thanks everyone!!!!

Erica, I would like to see something different in ENY to say the least. NG's would be awesome!

And Daniel (DannyBoy825, for those who don't know him personally), we both having ENY stickers is so hliariously mindf**king! Lmaoooooo!!!!! 

And for anyone that's requesting to edit the page, STOP! It's freaking annoying, and your not getting access to do that. Just enjoy the content - if you wanna help, post here (and for some, continue to post here). 

Edited by Rick44

I don't understand why JFK keeps borrowing from BP when BP has less buses...

I heard BP is swapping with JFK, kinda pissed the 3772 went to JFK, they should take the 3600's instead, its dumb move, just because JFK can't maintain their own buses, they take BP's well maintained buses for JFK's garbage

I think BP should have taken some NG's from JFK...they do have experience with them

BP should take all the Orion VII NG's from MTA Bus and send the 2006 and 07 Orion VII's to LGA and JFK. There is a few that I believe has not been moved to JFK but basically they are all crap. Soon the D60HF's will turn into crap lol. JFK is to overwhelmed with buses since FR closed.

BP should take all the Orion VII NG's from MTA Bus and send the 2006 and 07 Orion VII's to LGA and JFK. There is a few that I believe has not been moved to JFK but basically they are all crap. Soon the D60HF's will turn into crap lol. JFK is to overwhelmed with buses since FR closed.

Hell No, they can keep those shitboxes,