MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, 4922 did not go to Grand. In fact, it's at CS storage.

CS Storage List:

JA buses: 4918, 4922, 4925, 4932-4933, 8852, 8907, 8932, 9190, 9267.

QV buses: 9381, 9545, 9555, 9557, 9624, 9638, 9657, 9662.

Its crazy how i saw 8852 on the Q30 on friday and now its in summer storage

Edited by Armani

I just don't understand why they do that. What is this bias against passing those down to MTAB? It's all (MTA) now, and all of this stuff is on it's way out.

They have always been like that to MTA Bus. That is why MTA bus always received the bad and or aging buses. JFK was suppose to keep those 2000's D60HF's until who knows when a new MTA artic bus order comes. I thought they were suppose to get some new artics in 2013 but they got the 03 D60HF's. I wouldn't be surprised if JFK and or BP get NYCT LFSA's while NYCT gets the new ones. They damn sure don't care about LGA that is why they still have about 90 1996's constantly going to JA to get fixed and sometimes swap buses. Having buses that old and with LGA's care for the RTS's don't help at all. I believe it's always going to be like that until they all finally become one and all are NYCT buses. I can't wait for the swap to be finalized because Queens will definitely have those old bus stop signs replaced and updated.