MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3669,3330-33 at BP

And the reason why LGA is getting 5 runs on the Q53 is due to the summer high ridership since most beach goers take the Q53 so those added runs will help out CP, they did the same last year

BTW 3387 isn't at BP anymore, probably went back to CP

I forgot to  mention this, but I spotted 9683 on the Q59 yesterday. I only remember this because I also saw 9684 today on the B32 at Willy B. I always hoped that the 96xxs would make their debut at the Grand Avenue depot and now that they are there, I am the happiest guy in the world. 

The only thing that would make me happier would be if the Maspeth Depot got rid of more of those damn 94xxs, sic them over to FP and in turn take some more of those amazing, aging Orion 5 Bees. over from GH, KB, and even YUK. That would be terrific!!!!!

The only thing that would make me happier would be if the Maspeth Depot got rid of more of those damn 94xxs, sic them over to FP and in turn take some more of those amazing, aging Orion 5 Bees. over from GH, KB, and even YUK. That would be terrific!!!!!

Those aren't ex-Beeline buses, just TA's.

Not sure why 6626 would be following the Q58's path towards flushing..isn't that an ENY bus? (At least the depot stickers indicate that)

Shot at 104th / Corona Ave

If it was a depot move then never mind.

860A4873-8A5A-41F3-B4B7-ADE465AFACDC_zps

Edited by -CT1660-

Not sure why 6626 would be following the Q58's path towards flushing..isn't that an ENY bus? (At least the depot stickers indicate that)

Shot at 104th / Corona Ave

If it was a depot move then never mind.

860A4873-8A5A-41F3-B4B7-ADE465AFACDC_zps

6626 is a Fresh Pond bus, seen it a few days ago on the Q54. Door side has a ENY sticker, and the driver's side has a Fresh Pond sticker