MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uh oh I guess the end of the 1996s at QV is about to start:cry:. A moment of silence please. Yes Im a wack job LOL!!!!!!! In a good way.:)

Ok NGs to Fresh Pond. HOOOO! :)

Saw 4814 with my own two eyes in the vicinity of Queens Village around 2:30pm yesterday. So its there and 4816 is suppose to join it today.

Check your depot!

TTMG is never wrong, so far. loving it.:tup:

Anything about that 3G Orion VII? I'm getting kind of impatient. :mad: I really want to see photo of that bus. ugh!

Ok folks, double checked with a source, 4814 AND 4816 are both in the system as being at QV.

However, 4814 left QV to go to a service center near JFK Airport for some kind of warranty work. As of this morning, it was said to be sitting outside the service center awaiting to go inside. 4816's whereabouts are unknown but the bus is not at Zerega. So either its running around somewhere or is buried somewhere in QV.

With that being said, with BOTH buses being in the database as in QV, I'm leaving them BOTH at QV on the TTMG roster.

Ok folks, double checked with a source, 4814 AND 4816 are both in the system as being at QV.

However, 4814 left QV to go to a service center near JFK Airport for some kind of warranty work. As of this morning, it was said to be sitting outside the service center awaiting to go inside. 4816's whereabouts are unknown but the bus is not at Zerega. So either its running around somewhere or is buried somewhere in QV.

With that being said, with BOTH buses being in the database as in QV, I'm leaving them BOTH at QV on the TTMG roster.

Thank you :tup: .

Some info:

4022 was at JFK for a short period of time, as also with 3608 & JFK (both are now back at LGA).

This might be old news, but all the OG's from LGA that went to SC are now back at LGA except for 3607 which I still think is at FR.

3744 is at FR running with SC stickers on it (been like that for a while)

9026 and another QV bus has been at LGA for some time now, but still says "NYCT Bus" on the sides and back. photo:

9026NYCT.jpg

Also: when are the 3700's supposed to get the new scheme?