R179 Discussion Thread

East New York

1 minute ago, Rigojefte Galo said:

No they did so I'm the crew member to help edit everyone does also so they could make it reliable. 

But you don't write English good enough for people to understand WTF you're saying.

So do you edit in your native language, or do you just bad grammar here?

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Deucey said:

But you don't write English good enough for people to understand WTF you're saying.

So do you edit in your native language, or do you just bad grammar here?

Not negative I mean positive I write well on wikipedia's some of them do some of them don't because not just me is everyone have problems edit too because were doing there best as possible.

Edited by Rigojefte Galo

Just now, Rigojefte Galo said:

Not negative I mean positive I write well on wikipedia's some of them do some of them don't because not just me is everyone have problems edit too because were doing there best as possible.

So you're just writing poorly here?

Why?

6 minutes ago, Deucey said:

So you write poorly here on purpose, but not poorly on English Wikipedia.

Again, why?

Well not just English is also Spanish and all languages If I edit on English it will come at the same edit on different languages too I read about the same equal on wikipedia's that's because I'm a Spanish guy that's why. 

Edited by Rigojefte Galo

6 minutes ago, Rigojefte Galo said:

I never do that on purpose never do cause I know how to compare it. 

7 minutes ago, Rigojefte Galo said:

Well not just English is also Spanish and all languages If I edit on English it will come at the same edit on different languages too I read about the same equal on wikipedia's. 

Highly doubtful since what you write doesn't correspond grammatically to Western European language norms, since the Germanic languages - which include English, and the Latin/Romance languages - which include Spanish and French - generally follow the same rules. Your grammar errors aren't putting verbs before adverbs or nouns, or dropping definite articles - like most 'English as a second language' speakers and writers who speak European languages.

So you're definitely lying - it's just a matter of what you're lying about: either it's editing English Wikipedia articles, or it's your "bad grammar" posting here.

Both can't be true.

Edited by Deucey

6 minutes ago, Deucey said:

Highly doubtful since what you write doesn't correspond grammatically to Western European language norms, since the Germanic languages - which include English, and the Latin/Romance languages - which include Spanish and French - generally follow the same rules. Your grammar errors aren't putting verbs before adverbs or nouns, or dropping definite articles - like most 'English as a second language' speakers and writers who speak European languages.

So you're definitely lying - it's just a matter of what you're lying about: either it's editing English Wikipedia articles, or it's your "bad grammar" posting here.

Both can't be true.

I don't lie I'm being honest if i click on the different languages on wikipedia's on my phone it will tell were just gonna let it go period because I'm a Spanish guy also.

19 minutes ago, Rigojefte Galo said:

I don't lie I'm being honest if i click on the different languages on wikipedia's on my phone it will tell were just gonna let it go period because I'm a Spanish guy also.

You almost did proper grammar in this one.

So you're doing bad grammar and nonsense posting here on purpose. We also call that trolling. That's against the rules.

Now what can and should we do about that?

20 minutes ago, Deucey said:

1. So you're doing bad grammar and nonsense posting here on purpose. We also call that trolling. That's against the rules.

2. Now what can and should we do about that?

1. What I suspected from day numero uno. 🙃

2. There's a wonderful bus that runs in Brooklyn called the B7; a ride on its limited-stop version might suit him well. 😁

@R32 3838 am I wrong?

Edited by R10 2952

45 minutes ago, Deucey said:

You almost did proper grammar in this one.

So you're doing bad grammar and nonsense posting here on purpose. We also call that trolling. That's against the rules.

Now what can and should we do about that?

Hey enough is enough stop perseverate about it your perseverating over and over again I told let it go keep arguing is gonna make it worse I suggest leave it this way my teacher though me that so let just move on period.

1 hour ago, Rigojefte Galo said:

Hey enough is enough stop perseverate about it your perseverating over and over again I told let it go keep arguing is gonna make it worse I suggest leave it this way my teacher though me that so let just move on period.

So we're back to the fake nonsense posting again?

1 minute ago, Deucey said:

You mean he's not faking this?

Feel free to look at the user's contributions, which are usually reverted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Rgalo10

If you look further down, they would regularly say "brilliant excellent" in their edit summaries, which are supposed to summarize the content of their edits.

Edited by Union Tpke

2 minutes ago, Union Tpke said:

If you look further down, they would regularly say "brilliant excellent" in their edit summaries, which are supposed to summarize the content of their edits.

He is prolific in pressing that edit button. He hasn't been blocked despite the earnings?

2 hours ago, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

It's been a while since I've heard that B7 reference, lol. Anyways, I'll stop there to not deviate this thread way off course.

This discussion done did so many roundtrips from Bed Stuy-Halsey to Midwood-Coney Island av, that it aint even funny.....

At this point, we're nothing more than mere passengers.

2 hours ago, Vulturious said:

What the actual f*** did I just read that whole time? I think I had a stroke trying to read all that nonsense and lost a few braincells in the process.

Nothing but a bunch of stupid shit.....

1 hour ago, Union Tpke said:

....and got the nerve to be arrogant about them, with as horrid as he intentionally conveys himself on here.... Who tf else (other than a troll) takes pride in being honestly, blatantly stupid like this?!

Edited by B35 via Church

7 minutes ago, Rigojefte Galo said:

Hey you need to mind your f**king business I don't f**king care they make that decision I'm a genius guy b**ch snitched bye.

Oh look. Proper grammar and a rule violation.

It's nice when trolls tell on themselves.

He's muted until December, unless someone in a higher paygrade says otherwise.

Edited by Deucey