Stuck in a tunnel for Track reasons

Abba

18th St (Abandond) Between 23rd And 14th Due To A Train With Mechanical Problems A Police Investigation and Coincidentally A Sick Passanger At The Same Time And I Got Some Snap Shots I Saw A Mosiac, A StairCase, A Bathroom Mosiac Saying Women A Bed On The Uptown Platform I Saw Beer Bottles I Saw A Bum There You Know The BathRooms Still Work The (6) Should Stop There The 1st 5 Cars 20 Minutes Just Looking In That Station Downtown

18th St (Abandond) Between 23rd And 14th Due To A Train With Mechanical Problems A Police Investigation and Coincidentally A Sick Passanger At The Same Time And I Got Some Snap Shots I Saw A Mosiac, A StairCase, A Bathroom Mosiac Saying Women A Bed On The Uptown Platform I Saw Beer Bottles I Saw A Bum There You Know The BathRooms Still Work The (6) Should Stop There The 1st 5 Cars 20 Minutes Just Looking In That Station Downtown

What in the blue hell are you talking about?

I got stuck on the Sea Bitch Line (I call it that b/c service can be a B on there sometimes), I got home at 11PM. Each stop took about 20 minutes to get to. It was all thanks the power out on the Manny B.

EDIT: Whoops I wasnt stuck in a tunnel but outside :P. Well I still got stuck...

With Sea Beach...

I actually have never been stuck in a tunnel before, BUT I have been stuck at 47-50 street on a southbound (D) due to train traffic. it was terminating at 34 street.

does that count?

No has to be in a tunnel.You had the option to leave, unless the door was closed.

I got stuck on the Sea Bitch Line (I call it that b/c service can be a B on there sometimes), I got home at 11PM. Each stop took about 20 minutes to get to. It was all thanks the power out on the Manny B.

EDIT: Whoops I wasnt stuck in a tunnel but outside :o. Well I still got stuck...

With Sea Beach...

Outside is like in a tunnel.Just you can listen to your radio talk on the phone etc..So i'ts not as bad.

One time on the (N), in the middle of the 60th street tunnel, a lady freaked out that the train had stopped (for delays) and she pulled the emergency chord. We were stuck for like 50 minutes or so.

Chord??? She was a musician or mathematician?

Combining sentences would be quite useful.

Lets see the longest time I spent in a tunnel was 20 minutes. Which was right before Grand Ave. on the express track due to trains being backed up from a "smoke condition" at 71 Continental.

Cord. B)

That would be funny, if the cord actually made a sound or gave a message.

"The emergency cord has been pulled. Everyone groove to 'Stayin' Alive'". :o

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin'g aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

One time on the (N), in the middle of the 60th street tunnel, a lady freaked out that the train had stopped (for delays) and she pulled the emergency chord. We were stuck for like 50 minutes or so.

Just one pull of the emergency cord and your problems are instantly solved!

That must of been running through that lady's "brilliant" head.

Two weeks ago headed to Brighton Beach on the (:o, the train was right behind the (Q) train already stuck at DeKalb Avenue due to a sick passenger at the station. I watched two (B) trains and two (Q) trains using the Bypass tracks at DeKalb Avenue, don't know which lines they were going either the (D) or (N), I don't recall. The (B) I was stuck in that area for well over 25 minutes.

Also a (Q) train also stalled at Prospect Park as well.

East River tubes, stuck for nearly 4 hours on an (A) for emergency track work.

4 hours for trackwork that sounds kinda crazy.I would freak out.What was the reaction of the other passengers.Did they let anyone leave the train and walk? And MattTrain probobaly they were diverted to 4th avenue.That's the only other option in that case.

Archived