Before meat becomes edible...

TrainFanatic

:eek:

If only they could not torture them to death then that would be good :tup:

wow, imagine you dangling by your feet having your throat sliced and bleed to death...

or die my suffication with Co2... thats what Hitler did! :eek::eek:

I knew that chicken, cow, fish, etc all went through some form of torture before they became edible, but damn...

Warning! This video contains very graphic material! In other words, MAN UP!

http://www.meatvideo.com/

So... What do you guys think?

For the record Train are you a non-meat eater? Why you showing this? :tdown:

I remember this video... I saw it on (of all places) worldstarhiphop....

What do I think....

I think the excessive torturing methods are unnecessary.... but the video (and knowing that's how pork/beef/chicken, etc gets from the "farm to the fridge") is not gonna stop me from obtaining my daily source of protein....

besides, females need it too.... skin cream is getting expensive....

The Dodo bird died off due to man hunting them off for food. They were simple prey. They lived on an Indian Ocean island called Mauritus. The birds lived peacefully on it without humans. Then humans came along, and discovered the funny looking thing. They realized it couldn't fly, but it had a lot of delicious meat on it's bones. So they started shooting at these poor birds, and ate them, and because they only lived on Mauritus they were hunted to extinction.

I remember this video... I saw it on (of all places) worldstarhiphop....

What do I think....

I think the excessive torturing methods are unnecessary.... but the video (and knowing that's how pork/beef/chicken, etc gets from the "farm to the fridge") is not gonna stop me from obtaining my daily source of protein....

besides, females need it too.... skin cream is getting expensive....

Which is probably only a percentage of the meat industry, of course they are only going to show the worst ones even if it's not the majority. Unsurprisingly, this video from a pro-vegan group.

This is what happens when you dont kill your own food. Atleast back in the good ol days you knew where your food was coming from, not some meat sweat shop where the animals are all sickly and diseased, cramped up with no space instead of going hunting or to your back yard, grab one of your chicken or what ever you were hungry for that you raised and fed yourself, hacked its head off with one clean nice CHOP and then get it ready for cooking. Theres no torture in that, and Im sure it tasted way better than this crap we buy in the super market thats been sitting on the shelf for days.

I dont eat meat, nor have I ever tried any kinds of meat, I always knew that some animals go through some kind of torture/slaying but what the ****?! That was pretty friggin disturbing & hard to watch for me......

Not even Kosher? wow :eek:

Archived