I ran into KR!

4P3607

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I so hated... The only people I know who don't hate me are my family (kind of), some girl in my class who I don't know, mtattrain, few other of my friends and Michelle!

It gets so annoying, Im always being told that Im a fail, I shouldn't have been born, people say "get a life" because Im interested in the NYC subway.

And they've done much worse.

Its only a shopping cart. Get over it. No one needs to make a big deal out of it.

God F&%^ing Dammit I hate myself. Sometimes I wish I wasn't here! :mad:

And this is mostly where depression comes in. Thats right I suffer from depression.

And I could have never ran into KR! I was lucky I didn't go down 56 Avenue instead of 57!

Uugh... everybody getting crazed over a little shopping cart. Its not a big deal, get over it! ;)...

This isn't an epic fail! please stop bashing me!

I created this in my spare time, and have created other things! look below!

Im here in stamford dying LOL so loud my soul is laughing as I am dying!!!! I have to give Gordon credit for the Tinkertoy rollsign.Its pretty neat:tup:.The shopping cart is a bit too much.BTW whats the MDBF (Mean Distance Between Fail) on this cart? It looks like it needs a fix at coney island shops.;)

Why am I so hated... The only people I know who don't hate me are my family (kind of), some girl in my class who I don't know, mtattrain, few other of my friends and Michelle!

It gets so annoying, Im always being told that Im a fail, I shouldn't have been born, people say "get a life" because Im interested in the NYC subway.

Its only a shopping cart. Get over it. No one needs to make a big deal out of it.

And this is mostly where depression comes in. Thats right I suffer from depression.

And I could have never ran into KR! I was lucky I didn't go down 56 Avenue instead of 57!

Uugh... everybody getting crazed over a little shopping cart. Its not a big deal, get over it! ;)...

No one hates you. Its just odd.

I think we better chyll out peeps.

Your not an angel, just to let you know.

If you don't like it, you can always quit being here..

Kid is NOT always an excuse you know, there are a bunch of bad kids out there even some in Juvenal!

Get some help and control yourself and not post stupid crap.. Because here, you will get bashed by select people dude...... Just think about it.. No one hates you btw! But just hate how things don't look good, if you know what i mean.

Let me make something clear.

No one is hating you for anything. It's the shit that you do that makes us go WTF?! The shopping cart is a prime example. The prime POINT in all of this is that we were trying to explain that its one of the reasons why the railfan community is frowned upon. No one is hating you at all, its that shopping cart that started the mess.

We understand you like the hobby but thats just some straight jacket type stuff via the sponge room, thats the type of thing you'd see at Creedmoore or Bellevue. That goes way beyond the point of being a hobbyist, thats in the obsession stage right there. Things like that makes the MTA and everyone else look down on railfans and you wonder why we already get so much disrespect from Train & Bus operators and crew workers. That was the point that was supposed to be going across this thread.

Archived