I ran into KR!

4P3607

The shopping cart photo took me way back! Reminds me of when I was younger, however I use to pretend the cart was a bus rather than a subway car though. @ the supermarket I shopped at the cart had ads on the front like most MTA buses at the time, plus there was potholes in there so the cart would rattle when you go over them, epic!

Smh... LOL... You guys are a riot, that's all I can say.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People steal shopping carts in here The Netherlands too, so it's not just limited to the US.

Yeah well I'm not surprised. Folks walking around Amsterdam and such stoned.... It's about time the Dutch gov't finally stepped up and put down some regulations to clamp down a bit with what's going on there. That whole scene has been scaring away tourists and such and hurting the country's image internationally.

Yeah well I'm not surprised. Folks walking around Amsterdam and such stoned.... It's about time the Dutch gov't finally stepped up and put down some regulations to clamp down a bit with what's going on there. That whole scene has been scaring away tourists and such and hurting the country's image internationally.

+1 Although the shopping cart stealing happens in all of The Netherlands ;) But I do agree with you.

+1 Although the shopping cart stealing happens in all of The Netherlands :) But I do agree with you.

We have that problem in other parts of Europe also. Big problem in Italy too. They have the carts locked so that you must pay 1 euro in order to use them. If you don't return the cart, then you lose the euro. ;)

We have that problem in other parts of Europe also. Big problem in Italy too. They have the carts locked so that you must pay 1 euro in order to use them. If you don't return the cart, then you lose the euro. ;)

But you can sell the cart for 10 :)

I remember when Pathmark used to lock their carts. Had to put a quarter in there to unlock it and use it. And you also wouldn't get the quarter if it were taken.

But you can sell the cart for 10 ;)

I remember when Pathmark used to lock their carts. Had to put a quarter in there to unlock it and use it. And you also wouldn't get the quarter if it were taken.

It used to annoy the hell out of me though because I always had to remember to have a "one euro" coin on me to go to "la COOP" (Italian supermarket) and sometimes I'd have change, say the "two euro" coin but no "one euro" coin or I had just taken cash out from a Bancomat (the equivalent of an ATM machine here) and didn't have any change on me and it only accepts the "one euro" coin. :mad:

lol what? This was when the state quarters were still new. I think it was massachusetts. At least it's a hobby.

I wasn't putting you down or anything. I was loling at the idea of the whole thing as it related to my story a bit. I too lost a few euros with the damn shopping carts. :mad: I'm laughing because I can remember how pissed I was at the time and now of course it's funny. It was more than a euro for me because remember I was paying in US dollars and the exchange rate was very high then (almost $1.50 for every euro I had to pay), so I was paying almost double for everything.

Should I put +SELECT CART SERVICE+ on the front just to get at people? :P

When Im done with this cart no one will know its from Rite-Aid!

I dare you to bring that cart on a fantrip and record the people's faces. The faces will be priceless :P

elevator. And it's not that heavy :P

AND I guarantee you you'll have no less than 15 cameras pointed at you too :P

fak... the interior basket fell off again. Im going to have to fix it tomorrow... :mad:.

Don't these bullets look pretty real?

They look sloppy now, but when I cut them out they will look better. This is just a test page:

getattachmentoq.jpg

The (2), (3) & (4) look good, the (7) looks a little off as it doesnt seem to be centered all the way. The (5) & (6) looks like it'll come out good.

Don't these bullets look pretty real?

They look sloppy now, but when I cut them out they will look better. This is just a test page:

getattachmentoq.jpg

Dude...I suggest you redo your rollsign and include the NIS and Special readings, cuz you forgot to include those....

Archived