I ran into KR!

4P3607

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread is awesome. Me thinks it needs to be saved ;)

Next time I'm gonna punch the crap outta you if you don't warn me that I might piss myself laughing :P

It looks like it needs a fix at coney island shops.:P

The Foamy Island shops :P

Guys Gordon goes through enough! Leave him alone, like grow up you guys are like 20 and 30 years old picking on a 13 year old, GROW UP! When will people understand that now everyone is the same. People are unique in their own special ways. People on this forum make me sick! This is why I don't even enjoy the sigh like how I used to. All you guys are just acting like 3rd graders in a schoolyard. Shaking my mother f****** head. ;)

Guys Gordon goes through enough! Leave him alone, like grow up you guys are like 20 and 30 years old picking on a 13 year old, GROW UP! When will people understand that now everyone is the same. People are unique in their own special ways. People on this forum make me sick! This is why I don't even enjoy the sigh like how I used to. All you guys are just acting like 3rd graders in a schoolyard. Shaking my mother f****** head. ;)

And BOOM goes the dynamite

I LOLed hard at this one. If only I could thank you 482 times!

EDIT: DARN! Thats the only post I can't thank on this page! :tdown:

Like i said before.. If you don't want to get into problem, don't post anything that maybe stupid. Thats all. As its been going on for years!

So your saying what I posted is stupid?

Where did I say your stupid or your post? I was not talking about you, but the SubCart CKhaleel says and this also applies for anything that maybe counted as stupid and may lead to flame.

While I agree we shouldn't bash him, even tho i don't see much, but he does make bad chooses a lot and I've seen. He should learn to control certain things.

Why am I so hated... The only people I know who don't hate me are my family (kind of), some girl in my class who I don't know, mtattrain, few other of my friends and Michelle!

It gets so annoying, Im always being told that Im a fail, I shouldn't have been born, people say "get a life" because Im interested in the NYC subway.

And they've done much worse.

Its only a shopping cart. Get over it. No one needs to make a big deal out of it.

God F&%^ing Dammit I hate myself. Sometimes I wish I wasn't here! :mad:

And this is mostly where depression comes in. Thats right I suffer from depression.

And I could have never ran into KR! I was lucky I didn't go down 56 Avenue instead of 57!

Uugh... everybody getting crazed over a little shopping cart. Its not a big deal, get over it! ;)...

OK, this thread obviously called a lot of attention to itself so I'm going to address a few really important things to a lot of people here all at once.

To 4P3607: Yes, we get it that you're a kid. It's fine. Like every other 13 year old ON THIS PLANET, you've got a lot of growing up to do. You're allowed to be interested in this hobby and even draw art if you like but some things should be kept private. I know it's a new concept with "Web 2.0" but I grew up using "Web 1.0" where people didn't broadcast their entire lives over the internet. Look at the Charlie Sheen saga...people are out there just wanting to get a laugh at someone else's expense, and they don't care who gets hurt in the process. There are certain things you should only share with your FAMILY and your FRIENDS, dig? When I was 13 and bored in class I used to draw an aerial view of Yankee Stadium over and over again. I never posted those online when I was your age. Why? Not anybody's business but mine. A good friend of mine is going to be working for the Transit Authority very soon as a conductor (someone who doesn't post here). As you say you are, he's interested in art. He's very knowledgeable about the subway and the COMPLETE opposite of a "foamer." Yet he's drawn some things here I'm sure the usual suspects here would call "foamy", but it's very artistic and well done. But he also has a daughter and a life outside of the hobby.

So second, it's important to have other interests. It's easy to want to be around something you like all the time but it's important to have variety. It's OK to like trains, but you should be able to hold conversations about a lot of things. You should be able to laugh at things and have a sense of humor at them - including yourself. This is all part of growing up and becoming a well adjusted adult. As the saying goes "everything in moderation." Think about the fantrips/holiday trains you've been on, since you've said you've been on a few. Think about the degenerate 50 year old neanderthals you see on the train, mumbling through their missing teeth, lisping, haven't showered in a week, babbling about how some train that has been retired for close to 40 years last ran on the ___ line and they remember riding it and what the last car in the consist was as they take the same 45 blurry pictures of the same builder's plate in the same car they've been photographing every time it runs. Ask yourself if someday you want to grow up to be one of these crass degenerate a**holes who scares off kids and families and chases away anyone with a shred of decency who doesn't want to listen to them babble anymore. I think it's fair to say that you don't want to be like them - 50 and never experienced a woman's touch - because many of them the only woman that will touch them is a nurse that is paid to stick a thermometer in their ear in the hospital, and that woman will do so with gloves on.

====================================

To everyone else: I gotta say it again...I know you all think you're comedians but the kid is 13. Give it a rest. He's a kid, he's impressionable, and he's a young teenager, so he's probably SENSITIVE too. When you were that age you were probably emotional wrecks too and nothing about culture the last 11 years has changed that much from when I was 13, and I'm OK with admitting I was just a bundle of hormones back then too, because I really don't give a s*** what anyone here thinks. And that's the key phrase...not giving a s***. Obviously the kid DOES give a s*** so picking on him doesn't get your message across it just makes him feel bad. And for what, so you can get a laugh? Some of the usual people on here it's no surprise (I'm not gonna name names because I really don't feel like following up this post with 5 more...just again don't give enough of a s*** to). But the fact of that matter is a lot of you have embarrasing skeletons in your closet of stuff you've done NOT ALL THAT LONG AGO, and you're older than he is.

As a final word, about what the "railfan community" thinks...f*** the "railfan community." It's a joke. I've said this all along. I have individuals who are friends who are active in the "railfan community" but I avoid the community because it is like glorified high school STILL. I have never in my life "railfanned" in a group because it is the same tired things over and over and a bunch of people bickering about where to ride, where to eat lunch, and what they like better, while c*** worshipping any TA employees that happen to be participating in the trip. The conversation is retarded, and as someone who knows a thing or two about the trains, insulting to my intelligence.

Rather than acting like the "railfan community" is this awesome f***-you cabal that upholds high standards in the community, take it for what it is...a bunch of misfits that have a common interest, and the few normal people that put up with them because they also share that interest. And instead of ripping on a 13 year old kid, maybe you should focus on helping him LEARN so that he doesn't grow up and become a degenerate and instead becomes one of the GOOD GUYS.

Don't like what I have to say? I don't care. "It is what it is."

SG, as always, well stated. I think this thread should close. That said, the kid probably should take a few days off to reflect on this thread and learn that there are some things that should not be public and how he shouldn't post just for the sake of posting if he has nothing to add to a thread. Some of his posts seems like mindless rambling at times. A simple agree or disagree would be enough.

=

Dude, walking around with a pushcart,making propulsion noises,calling out stops at 13 y/o is an EPIC FAIL.

It's one thing to be a rail/busfan....that's what this site is all about,but this abomination that you insist on pushing around goes way beyond the bounds of a hobby. That's something you would see the patients at Bellevue doing.

Be a rail/busfan if you want, but don't make a mockery of it.

QFT!

As a final word, about what the "railfan community" thinks...f*** the "railfan community." It's a joke.

Ha. A "railfan community". That's funny. I think it would be more like the on-Earth version of hell.

Think about the degenerate 50 year old neanderthals you see on the train, mumbling through their missing teeth, lisping, haven't showered in a week, babbling about how some train that has been retired for close to 40 years last ran on the ___ line and they remember riding it and what the last car in the consist was as they take the same 45 blurry pictures of the same builder's plate in the same car they've been photographing every time it runs.

Thanks alot for putting that image in my mind. Now I gotta go scrub it out with soap.

Time for me to add my two-cents.

1. Okay, so the kid's got a shopping cart with all the NYC Subway train lines plastered all over- big whoop, let it rest, who gives two shits, I don't, end of story

2. 4P3607 - As annoying as you can be on these forums always remember to take it easy. You have an interest in trains as a hobby, good! At least you're out of trouble. Keep doing your thing and remember to control your hormones, as young as you are.

The shopping cart photo took me way back! Reminds me of when I was younger, however I use to pretend the cart was a bus rather than a subway car though. @ the supermarket I shopped at the cart had ads on the front like most MTA buses at the time, plus there was potholes in there so the cart would rattle when you go over them, epic!

Ha! Well I never expected to run into KR in the 1st place! If I knew he was there I would have raced home and got my camera out!

Thanks for explaning people, yes I do have a creative imagination. I've just started to be a teen... And no I'm not crazy. Im creative in a different way. At least Im not like aahd.

I actually never expected to run into KR... That cart isn't complete either. The inside wasn't done, and it was starting to look messy on the outside.

And yes It does need another overhaul.

Anyways for the people who do like it, thank you for understanding that I'm creating in a different way.

:lock:

The shopping cart photo took me way back! Reminds me of when I was younger, however I use to pretend the cart was a bus rather than a subway car though. @ the supermarket I shopped at the cart had ads on the front like most MTA buses at the time, plus there was potholes in there so the cart would rattle when you go over them, epic!

Did any of you try what I used to do? That is, open the shopping cart "gate" all the way where it's hanging of the holding bar, get inside and kickpush yourself around the store. It was fun, and it made me look crazy. But it made object collection fun ;)

If I get kicked out of my classes today, you should all know why. This is still too funny!!!

Read below.

Stay off them interwebs young man. ;)

Exactly, LRG. You're in school to LEARN, not rot your brain even further! :)

Ha! Well I never expected to run into KR in the 1st place! If I knew he was there I would have raced home and got my camera out!

Thanks for explaning people, yes I do have a creative imagination. I've just started to be a teen... And no I'm not crazy. Im creative in a different way. At least Im not like aahd.

I actually never expected to run into KR... That cart isn't complete either. The inside wasn't done, and it was starting to look messy on the outside.

And yes It does need another overhaul.

Anyways for the people who do like it, thank you for understanding that I'm creating in a different way.

:lock:

All I can tell you is that there will be people who like something and people who don't like something. It's human nature.

Archived