I ran into KR!

4P3607

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow.... This thread goes from taking pixs/foaming over an MCI to a Shopping Card the kid found next to Oscar the grouches can.. Which makes it Educational if you ask me, with all the numbers and letters in it! For Kids.. xDD

On the other hand...................

I smell fire someone call 311! I mean 911!

bag31.jpg

The bag kinda has the face of Thomas the engine, when he's set on fire.... ;)

Dude, walking around with a pushcart,making propulsion noises,calling out stops at 13 y/o is an EPIC FAIL.

It's one thing to be a rail/busfan....that's what this site is all about,but this abomination that you insist on pushing around goes way beyond the bounds of a hobby. That's something you would see the patients at Bellevue doing.

Be a rail/busfan if you want, but don't make a mockery of it.

Well then from the many times i've meet him he seems to have some sort of autistic traits with railfanning. I guess he's disabled and have therypy if he does all that..

I don't feel embarrassed much, it just makes him and others look bad for themselves..

I wonder rif he actually knows what a foamer is since he claims himself as one, which is but doesn't know what it means properly.

I try to be nice, and all you guys just ruin it. Just showing a bad example to NYCTF :tdown:.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25981

WHY did you even post your crap in the first place. When you post it on a public forum, you have a HIGH chance for getting MOCKED and ive seen it before!

Who in their right mind does that shit IN THE FIRST PLACE?! Do you also make propulsion noises while walking down the street? Make announcements when you are at an intersection? I understand that you enjoy railfanning and such but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too extreme, way past the obsession level, this is some straight jacket bullshit!!

Its shit like that that makes us REGULAR railfans and busfans look crazy to other people....SMFH....I thought I seen worse in my years of railfanning but this is the ultimate!!!!!

I've saw a dude like this on the bus and subway making "stop announcements"... Smh. Reminds me of the crazy dude that kept stealing buses and taking them for joy rides. :eek:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/bus_bust_for_transit_kook_pu8Wdpy6gAi8SbmbfxQftO

I've saw a dudes like this on the bus and subway making "stop announcements"... Smh. Reminds me of the crazy dude that kept stealing buses and taking them for joy rides. :eek:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/bus_bust_for_transit_kook_pu8Wdpy6gAi8SbmbfxQftO

I wish this was you and the pushcart instead:tup:

You might want to re-read some of the posts....most of the posts is not bashing your work....

I'm not really bashing his work. Honestly you have some artistic talent, but it's the way you expressed it that make people go....hmmmm.

Like I said....be a rail/busfan. But do it in a way that the rest of the community respects. A pushcart with subway bullets on it is not the way.

Archived