BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orion claims no later than Sunday most likely.Hope he's right!

Sometimes thats not always the case. Manhattan's BusTime started a week or so after the pick.

But that's also IF BusTime even goes up this month.

Edited by Cait Sith

What the hell....the bus just fell of the lift? I wonder what that left side look like...damnn i think 3914 is scrapp now...look at the Batteries on the roof...those probably got messed up from the side of 3942..i think 3924 is also messed up on the right. How is that possible? One of the legs just gave out?

What the hell....the bus just fell of the lift? I wonder what that left side look like...damnn i think 3914 is scrapp now...look at the Batteries on the roof...those probably got messed up from the side of 3942..i think 3924 is also messed up on the right. How is that possible? One of the legs just gave out?

Nowhere near close to scrap. Just gotta replace the batteries and make the repairs necessary. 7788 fell off a lift and its back in service.

As for how that happened, not sure...it fell off the lift but no word as to how.

-edit-

Here's a foto of 7788

9962278623_cdb9c3ba6e_z.jpg

Edited by Cait Sith