BUS - Random Thoughts Thread

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know the numbers of the whole LFSA fleet

2010 Nova LFSA- 1200-1289 (Gun Hill, 126th ST)

2011-2013 Nova LFSA-

5770-5986 (Kingsbidge, Gun Hill, Quill, 100th St, Casey Stengel, West Farms, 126th St.

5253-5363 (Quill, Gun Hill, Flatbush)

did you make it on and was it packed?

I didnt feel like waiting, i took the S51 from Midland to the S52 at Father Capodanno, and got on the S52 right there...beat the S78...got home the S78 was at Hylan and Norway (Hylan and Clove)

3986 & 3999 were the only buses I took today both on the B52. Not to mention I saw a girl from my high school on 3999 & we don't even like each other plus her friend sat across from me instead of next to her & they leaned to each other talking right in front of me so I felt trapped the whole ride :(

3986 & 3999 were the only buses I took today both on the B52. Not to mention I saw a girl from my high school on 3999 & we don't even like each other plus her friend sat across from me instead of next to her & they leaned to each other talking right in front of me so I felt trapped the whole ride :(

What a story I like the Orion HEV's I got on 4462 on the Q88 and the bus was nice and warm. 6482 was nice as well. I was on 88XX bus yesterday and it had no heat and the bus nearly broke down while kneeling.

hi all, I was wandering about all these new city buses that been in used. Pardon me that i haven't rode any city bus since 1994. I moved to Nj. On NJT buses, they have Clever device. This device announce the stop that is coming up automatically like on the R142, R143 and R160 subway car. Are they installed on their so if the people have no ideas what street they are near at least they can hear it. Also I noticed on local buses in Monmouth County they had door protection between the driver and passenger to keep the scumbag attacking them. Have they done that after all this incident i heard on the news?

What a story I like the Orion HEV's I got on 4462 on the Q88 and the bus was nice and warm. 6482 was nice as well. I was on 88XX bus yesterday and it had no heat and the bus nearly broke down while kneeling.

I like the Orion VII Hybrid too but I like the Old Gens not the Next Gens. And you know I STILL never took an original Old Gen Hybrid out of QV? :( I want to thought before they're gone. (QV or MVH route doesn't matter)

Edited by E For Erica

Do you live closer to the Q88 because its the only QV route that goes as far as Queens Blvd QCM and you could take it to Union Turnpike and transfer back to Queens Blvd via the Q46 another QV route. QV has only 30 NG's and they are quite rare to catch. If the first bus you see is an RTS don't get on it because the Orion VII is usually the next bus anyway.