Manhattan Express Bus

Gorgor

*let's go... I'm on a roll anyway...

LMFAO at this.... I feel you, fam....

I give people "the look" & "the chin", as I'm walking in front of a conga line of those Queens routes... including that Q27 & that Q66 line in flushing.... I'm NOT standing on Roosevelt to wait to board a Q66 (yes, I've seen on two occasions where the line took up that whole block)... I'm NOT standing on 39th to board a Q27... kiss my a**...

that line on QB for the Q46 is another notorious one... I had some St John's kid walk up to me and tell me, this is the line for the bus.... I told him:

"yeah, I see... and you're foolish enough to stand in it.... good job losing your place in line to tell me that shit though"....

then some burly guy in the middle of that same line yells to me, you better get to the back...

I flexed on him and said, "or else what... you goin lay/put ya hands on me... shut the f*** up"... think I may have actually said "put"....

I got scowls from everyone that got on QB, while I was on that bus... didn't care though... b/c I know, on that day, I was not standing from QB to freakin Lakeville rd....

Closer to home though, I aint waiting in line to get on the headache that is the B35 bus.... you couldn't pay me to....

hah...

in the city, it's survival of the fittest... you either get on right now, or get left behind... esp. on routes that run erratically that tend to get a decent crowd (see Q66)....

outside of NYC confines... problem is, on operations like rockland county (namely the 59 & the 91) & LIB's (heavies), you don't know when the next bus is coming... so you WILL cram on that first bus...

by any means necessary.

Preaching to the choir.... Believe me I know all about how Riverdalians bitch & get their way....

Bay Ridge is the Brooklyn equivalent of it/them....

Interesting so the residents feelings are the last hurdles that can kill my express plan eh now I get it

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give people "the look" & "the chin", as I'm walking in front of a conga line of those Queens routes... including that Q27 & that Q66 line in flushing.... I'm NOT standing on Roosevelt to wait to board a Q66 (yes, I've seen on two occasions where the line took up that whole block)... I'm NOT standing on 39th to board a Q27... kiss my a**...

that line on QB for the Q46 is another notorious one... I had some St John's kid walk up to me and tell me, this is the line for the bus.... I told him:

"yeah, I see... and you're foolish enough to stand in it.... good job losing your place in line to tell me that shit though"....

then some burly guy in the middle of that same line yells to me, you better get to the back...

I flexed on him and said, "or else what... you goin lay/put ya hands on me... shut the f*** up"... think I may have actually said "put"....

I got scowls from everyone that got on QB, while I was on that bus... didn't care though... b/c I know, on that day, I was not standing from QB to freakin Lakeville rd....

Closer to home though, I aint waiting in line to get on the headache that is the B35 bus.... you couldn't pay me to....

What gets me is when did that line crap originate in the first place...to this day I don't know, but I couldn't even care. But like I previously stated, with the express buses, I'll give more leeway because it's a premium fare, although at the same time I still view it by the end of the day as a form of public transportation, because it is.

hah...

in the city, it's survival of the fittest... you either get on right now, or get left behind... esp. on routes that run erratically that tend to get a decent crowd (see Q66)....

outside of NYC confines... problem is, on operations like rockland county (namely the 59 & the 91) & LIB's (heavies), you don't know when the next bus is coming... so you WILL cram on that first bus...

by any means necessary.

Well said! A lot of routes in Long Island are every HOUR...and I'd be damned if I couldn't get a spot on the bus because I had to wait in line for it...and the next bus would come in an hour...meaning I would've got screwed over TWICE....

F*** THAT!!!

I'll take advantage to get my spot onto that bus by all means necessary...while I wouldn't cheat the MTA out of their money by opening the back doors and climbing on (unless the bus driver tells us to...believe me, I've seen it done before), I WILL get on the bus to get to my destination...

...by all mean necessary !

Interesting so the residents feelings are the last hurdles that can kill my express plan eh now I get it

This is something that exists on every express bus line. It's the "us" vs. "them" mentality and Riverdale folks do not want to ride with anyone but their own and even that has its limits.

Even the express bus lines that I ride have this. The few Port Richmond folks that ride the X14 in the morning give us West Brighton folks dirty looks and quite frankly the feelings are mutual. The fact of the matter is we're the ones that make up the majority on that line, so if the line was to be cut back it would probably be in their neck of the woods since they have the X10 that they can use. In the evenings, once the X14 reaches West Brighton it just about empties out by the time it reaches towards Port Richmond.

On the X30 we who live in West Brighton and Randall Manor are relieved once the Mariners Harbor crowd gets off. It's like the bus returns to a normal express bus instead of a jungle. No more loud talking on the cell phone, loud music and other BS, but that's why I don't deal with the X30 at night. In the morning the crowd is more professional and quieter although you do get your few obnoxious ones here and there, but since I'm a regular, they know not to dare sit near me.

What gets me is when did that line crap originate in the first place...to this day I don't know, but I couldn't even care. But like I previously stated, with the express buses, I'll give more leeway because it's a premium fare, although at the same time I still view it by the end of the day as a form of public transportation, because it is.

Let's start waiting in line for the subway !

If the X90 came back, it should be as a 'limited' instead IMO. The monies is not there and thus a express route gone by the doomsday cuts like the X29 needs to come back first.

as much as it pains me to say this....

I disagree w/ the notion that the x29 should come back before the x90....

as much as I despised the x90, that route had a fair share of riders for the frequency it had.... whereas, the MTA did what they could (and succeeded) with the gradual killing off of the x29... the overall service was lessened, and they actually expanded service when pretty much no one rode the x29 (b/w 2-4pm, outbound).... I discussed it in an older thread....

x90 riders themselves did themselves in... should've kept their mouths shut...

The X29 = FAIL the other express rtes stop directly at the Q train and B68 which is surprisingly not slow are available the X29 was a duplicate there is NO need for copycat rtes here. the other express buses BM ones run through kenington for a reason.

Kensington ridership on the BM routes are poor, that had nothin to do w/ the x29's demise... anyone you saw waiting at Church/Ocean pkwy were people transferring, not unique riders of that general area....

the bottom "half" of the x29 easily got more riders than the northern half of the route...

You don't get it....

Express bus riders could give a damn about your self-centeredness.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about!

That line shit irks the living f*cks outta me...like, come on!!! Who in the hell lines up for a bus???!!! I understand the express buses because it's a premium fare, but for local buses...seriously???

I see that line formation crap sometimes for the S53 and S93 Limited at 86th Street in Brooklyn...but I see that crap way more in...Queens...and I had to curse out some lady cuz she told me to "get in line"...

Ain't no way in hell I'm getting in line for a bus! Since when did the bus operator become a bank teller? Or since when did the bus become an ATM?

In Flushing, the people are serious about line formations, they don't like people skipping them. Some old guy gave me a 'look' cuz he thought I was going to skip him. I was just looking at the bus schedule and he's like the 1st person on the line and I'm 3rd. Not like I'm going make him lose his seat... yesh.

However, compare that to Fb-Nostrand junction, it's chaos. No one lines up and they just cut other people off.

So to be honest, I'd rather have ppl line up for the bus: first come, first serve. "you got there last, you get on last".

So you guys must buy them from the store or something because you can only get two Metrocards at a time per credit/debit card if you use the vending machine. However, I understand this to a degree. Living on Staten Island, if you don't travel to the city, getting Metrocards and refilling them can be a real pain in the @ss because like I said before, the stores often times run out of them so you can find yourself having to go to several stores before you can get any sort of Metrocard.

Me personally I wish they would allow you to buy more than two at time per card. I would stock up on 4-5 weeks worth of Unlimited Express Bus Cards, this way I wouldn't have to worry about them for the month. I prefer to use my Amex card for the Metrocard since it gives me the most rewards and such so that's why I just get two at a time at the most.

We usually pay with cash at the MetroCard Vending Machines, or we buy them from the station agent at St. George (with cash).

As far as finding places to refill or combine MetroCards, that isn't really a problem: We just bring them with us whenever we are traveling to Manhattan (or St. George)

In Flushing, the people are serious about line formations, they don't like people skipping them. Some old guy gave me a 'look' cuz he thought I was going to skip him. I was just looking at the bus schedule and he's like the 1st person on the line and I'm 3rd. Not like I'm going make him lose his seat... yesh.

However, compare that to Fb-Nostrand junction, it's chaos. No one lines up and they just cut other people off.

So to be honest, I'd rather have ppl line up for the bus: first come, first serve. "you got there last, you get on last".

I remember one time, I was waiting in line to get on an S44, and a man thought that I was skipping in front of him, so he asked "You think you're too good to wait in line?". I was tired, so I didn't know what he was talking about, and I said "I was just saying the bus is crowded". Then, I realized what he was talking about, but since he didn't say anything after that, I just kept my mouth shut.

....Which pretty much means you'll get stepped on, and screwed first.

....and Flushing can be as serious as they want to about line formations on buses....

Means much of nothin when those same riders will knock your ass over to get a seat on the (7)....

Well, that's true. But I kinda prefer order than just mass chaos. it ain't fun trying to shove people out of the way to get in a crowded B41 [especially if it's like 20min later and the 'new people' just got off the subway]. Even the Q35 can be crazy with the people waiting for it.

Oh, that's for sure. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Well, that's true. But I kinda prefer order than just mass chaos. it ain't fun trying to shove people out of the way to get in a crowded B41 [especially if it's like 20min later and the 'new people' just got off the subway]. Even the Q35 can be crazy with the people waiting for it.

Oh, that's for sure. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

I understand where you're coming from but I can't follow on with that line nonsense...I got bigger fish to fry than to worry about how I'm going to get on the bus...cuz my main thought is getting on the bus period, cuz there's no way in hell I'm waiting for the next one.

The thing is...people think they can talk to whoever the way they want...like they're authority. I'm not the type of person to wish bad upon anyone, but if they continue on with uptight attitude like that...and use it in the wrong neighborhood...chances are, they're gonna be in line alright...in line to see the doctor as they get tended for whatever mass injuries that may have been inflicted upon them because they told someone to "get in line"....

They basically brought it onto themselves.

The reason some folks care like myself is because some seats on the (MTA) express buses, especially some of the ones on the right hand side offer more leg room than many of the ones on the left hand side, so if I have to sit on the left hand side, especially on the older express buses, it usually means that my legs will be cramped for the entire trip, which as I'm sure you know being a tall guy is not at all comfortable.

I dont see the need tho. I mean thats what home is for...to max n relax. Im 6'2 and I never had a problem being cramped. I used to frequent the x17J, and it never bothered me, but hey were all different.

We usually pay with cash at the MetroCard Vending Machines, or we buy them from the station agent at St. George (with cash).

As far as finding places to refill or combine MetroCards, that isn't really a problem: We just bring them with us whenever we are traveling to Manhattan (or St. George)

In that case yeah you're lucky. How many of those vending machines are there at St. George? I'm surprised that they never go down because I remember at Union Square it was late and I needed to get the last express bus but I also needed a Metrocard for the next day because mine was going to expire and if I had gotten out of the subway station, I would've had to have walked to get money out from the bank, and then walk to find another station to get a Metrocard and there wasn't enough time to do all of that, so after going around the station and seeing that all of the vending machines were out, I ran to swipe my card before it expired and got on a train and went further Downtown where I was able to get out and see that the vending machines there were working.

I think there are 2 in the ferry terminal itself and 2 in the SIR station. I usually do my MetroCard transactions when there is nobody in the station (say, on a weekend when I have 15 minutes before the ferry arrives, or if I have time while I'm transferring from the bus to the ferry, or from a bus to a bus)

As far as buying the MetroCards themselves-I generally do that in my own neighborhood (though I find myself buying them in Manhattan more often, since you can trust them more). I remember once, I asked for 2 $20 MetroCards, and the cashier gave me 2 MetroCards with 20 rides.

I dont see the need tho. I mean thats what home is for...to max n relax. Im 6'2 and I never had a problem being cramped. I used to frequent the x17J, and it never bothered me, but hey were all different.

-the last row of paired seating on the right side of the bus (before you get to the very back of the bus)

or

- on the left side, adjacent the area where wheelchair pax are placed at (I don't really like this seat though, b/c it's usually the wobbliest/unsteady on the bus).... are the seats that allow for the most legroom on our MCI's... yes, I have it down to a science...

the seat directly behind the driver allows for more (left) knee room.... but that's the worst seat on the bus for a few reasons, IMO....

I don't know about via, but w/ me, it's not so much the idea that I have to relax/be comfortable... it's literally, actually being able to sit, to the point where my knees aren't pressed up against the back of a seat... throw comfort out the window, that's something tangible - and god help ya if the b/o hits a crevace or pothole on the road...

that's the main reason I gun for the back.... it's also the main reason I'm inclined to standing up (over sitting down, period) on our newer (local) buses, but that's some'n else....

I understand where you're coming from but I can't follow on with that line nonsense...I got bigger fish to fry than to worry about how I'm going to get on the bus...cuz my main thought is getting on the bus period, cuz there's no way in hell I'm waiting for the next one.

The thing is...people think they can talk to whoever the way they want...like they're authority. I'm not the type of person to wish bad upon anyone, but if they continue on with uptight attitude like that...and use it in the wrong neighborhood...chances are, they're gonna be in line alright...in line to see the doctor as they get tended for whatever mass injuries that may have been inflicted upon them because they told someone to "get in line"....

They basically brought it onto themselves.

I understand. The old guy that I saw in Flushing, would not survive against the 'women' [they would 'bust a nut' if you say something wrong to them] at the Junction. I too wouldn't 'put my life on the line' for a line either. I guess it's just duke it out to get on .... :D

-the last row of paired seating on the right side of the bus (before you get to the very back of the bus)

or

- on the left side, adjacent the area where wheelchair pax are placed at (I don't really like this seat though, b/c it's usually the wobbliest/unsteady on the bus).... are the seats that allow for the most legroom on our MCI's... yes, I have it down to a science...

the seat directly behind the driver allows for more (left) knee room.... but that's the worst seat on the bus for a few reasons, IMO....

I don't know about via, but w/ me, it's not so much the idea that I have to relax/be comfortable... it's literally, actually being able to sit, to the point where my knees aren't pressed up against the back of a seat... throw comfort out the window, that's something tangible - and god help ya if the b/o hits a crevace or pothole on the road...

that's the main reason I gun for the back.... it's also the main reason I'm inclined to standing up (over sitting down, period) on our newer (local) buses, but that's some'n else....

If I'm on the right hand side depending on where I sit, I will allow someone to recline a little bit, but nothing more than that because I will be cramped up literally, but like I said, most folks can see that so they just sit and recline in the other seat if they recline at all.

Let's start waiting in line for the subway !

as much as it pains me to say this....

I disagree w/ the notion that the x29 should come back before the x90....

as much as I despised the x90, that route had a fair share of riders for the frequency it had.... whereas, the MTA did what they could (and succeeded) with the gradual killing off of the x29... the overall service was lessened, and they actually expanded service when pretty much no one rode the x29 (b/w 2-4pm, outbound).... I discussed it in an older thread....

x90 riders themselves did themselves in... should've kept their mouths shut...

Kensington ridership on the BM routes are poor, that had nothin to do w/ the x29's demise... anyone you saw waiting at Church/Ocean pkwy were people transferring, not unique riders of that general area....

the bottom "half" of the x29 easily got more riders than the northern half of the route...

You don't get it....

Express bus riders could give a damn about your self-centeredness.

that wasnt what I was getting at I analyze rtes I am no where near self centered. so if kensington ridership is so poor why not go via ocean pkwy and bypass kensington??? on some BM rtes.

It took on 620 riders per day, which is better than some other express bus lines that are still running. The problem is they demanded too much service. They should've been happy with getting a bus every 20 - 30 minutes that way the bus would've run at almost full capacity and it would've been more difficult for the (MTA) to have axed it.

The only routes that have less ridership and are still running is the X64 (as well as some MTA Bus routes, since they are subsidized by the city, rather than the MTA)

Most X29 riders have access to the BM3 and most express bus riders drive anyway so they can simply drive to the BM3 if they really need express bus service. If the X29 is to be brought back, it needs to be done with fewer stops, so as to make the route an attractive one. Now I've used the X29 to get back to Sheepshead Bay in the evenings when I had to conduct business in my old neighbourhood, and quite frankly the BM3 is quicker because the X29 did not have "Super Express" service like the BM3s have during rush hour from Midtown. The X29s had to go from Midtown all the way to Downtown, which is one of the reasons why it was so slow during the rush hour.

You'll notice that the X27 and X28 were split previously between 57th and 23rd where the X37/X38 ran and then from 23rd down to Downtown where the X27/X28 ran. Quite frankly I think the (MTA) kept it this way to kill off the line knowing that folks would get irritated at the slow commute and would use other express buses that were quicker like the BM3. The problem is even if they didn't plan it, the X29 couldn't be split because the demand wasn't there for it.

A little logic I see...

I'm not seeing what you're saying about the X37/X38. Wouldn't the fact that they use the FDR Drive make them more attractive to riders?

BTW, what do you think of this idea to bring back the X29 (though its routing would be almost completely different):

The X29 could travel down Ocean Parkway, and then use Neptune Avenue, West End Avenue, and Oriental Blvd to serve Manhattan Beach. Ocean Parkway is a wider street and lacks a local bus on the street (plus, the (F) is slower than the (:)/(Q), though with the Brighton Line rehab, I don't know how much slower it is)

I try to be as logical as possible I look at the routes their frequencies and segments so I am able to see what other ppl dont see that is why some of my posts seem like they dont make sense but to an advanced person they make sense

I think most of us on here are "advanced" people.

hah...

by any means necessary.

Preaching to the choir.... Believe me I know all about how Riverdalians bitch & get their way....

Bay Ridge is the Brooklyn equivalent of it/them....

Whenever I try to get on the S46/S96 in the morning, I'll do anything (and I mean anything) necessary to get onto the bus. I've held the door open to prevent the driver from closing it on me, and you can forget about me waiting in a line to get on that bus.

Once, the driver saw me coming to try to hold the door open when he let a passenger out, so he quickly opened the door and then closed it, so I stuck my hand in the door (where the rubber part is between the two halves of the door) and tried to pry it open. The driver said "Let go", and, after about a minute of shouting and trying to pry it open, I let go and ran to school.

What ended up happening is that the driver caught up to me at Morningstar Road/Innis Street (this happened at Walker Street/Morningstar Road), and let me on. It would've probably been faster if I had kept on running.

Well said! A lot of routes in Long Island are every HOUR...and I'd be damned if I couldn't get a spot on the bus because I had to wait in line for it...and the next bus would come in an hour...meaning I would've got screwed over TWICE....

F*** THAT!!!

I'll take advantage to get my spot onto that bus by all means necessary...while I wouldn't cheat the MTA out of their money by opening the back doors and climbing on (unless the bus driver tells us to...believe me, I've seen it done before), I WILL get on the bus to get to my destination...

...by all mean necessary !

I've done that before. Even though I have a Student MetroCard and want the MTA to have the data that I'm riding the bus, if the back door is open, I'm going in. I am NOT waiting for the next bus unless I can physically see it coming.

This is something that exists on every express bus line. It's the "us" vs. "them" mentality and Riverdale folks do not want to ride with anyone but their own and even that has its limits.

Even the express bus lines that I ride have this. The few Port Richmond folks that ride the X14 in the morning give us West Brighton folks dirty looks and quite frankly the feelings are mutual. The fact of the matter is we're the ones that make up the majority on that line, so if the line was to be cut back it would probably be in their neck of the woods since they have the X10 that they can use. In the evenings, once the X14 reaches West Brighton it just about empties out by the time it reaches towards Port Richmond.

On the X30 we who live in West Brighton and Randall Manor are relieved once the Mariners Harbor crowd gets off. It's like the bus returns to a normal express bus instead of a jungle. No more loud talking on the cell phone, loud music and other BS, but that's why I don't deal with the X30 at night. In the morning the crowd is more professional and quieter although you do get your few obnoxious ones here and there, but since I'm a regular, they know not to dare sit near me.

I doubt the X14 would ever be cut back from Port Richmond, considering the fact that it is right near the Castleton Depot. Not to mention, there are some areas in the southern part of Port Richmond (south of maybe Blackford Avenue) where the people are a bit more likely to afford the express bus.

I try to be as logical as possible I look at the routes their frequencies and segments so I am able to see what other ppl dont see that is why some of my posts seem like they dont make sense but to an advanced person they make sense

An advanced person would look at the system as a WHOLE before making such suggestions.

Interlining express routes between the boros is never gonna happen because it's not smart. If it was feasible and would save them money the (MTA) would have done it already.

As a transit traffic analyst you have too look at all the factors and weirdly enough the passengers are a big factor. If you think the Riverdale folks are gonna put up with a detour though Yorkville, I gotta bridge I want to sell you. And if you think those Yorkville people are gonna get on a bus populated by "those people from the Bronx"....well puff,puff, pass cuz that's some good stuff you're smoking.

I'm not seeing what you're saying about the X37/X38. Wouldn't the fact that they use the FDR Drive make them more attractive to riders?.

Yes, that's exactly right, which is why it is total BS that the (MTA) stopped the X37/X38. They claimed they couldn't afford to run it, meanwhile the X27 & X28 have the 3rd and 4th highest ridership out of all express buses in the system. Instead they've given them X27B/X28B via West St. The thing is the X37s esp. were always packed and ran just about as frequently as X1s did. This is just them trying to decrease ridership on these lines and I support Bay Ridge and Dyker Heights folks for fighting back, that's why they gave them the X27B/X28B as a "compromise". :mad: :tdown:

Whenever I try to get on the S46/S96 in the morning, I'll do anything (and I mean anything) necessary to get onto the bus. I've held the door open to prevent the driver from closing it on me, and you can forget about me waiting in a line to get on that bus.

Once, the driver saw me coming to try to hold the door open when he let a passenger out, so he quickly opened the door and then closed it, so I stuck my hand in the door (where the rubber part is between the two halves of the door) and tried to pry it open. The driver said "Let go", and, after about a minute of shouting and trying to pry it open, I let go and ran to school.

What ended up happening is that the driver caught up to me at Morningstar Road/Innis Street (this happened at Walker Street/Morningstar Road), and let me on. It would've probably been faster if I had kept on running.

WTH??? How did the driver catch up to you?? Traffic was that slow on Richmond Ave?? LOL

I doubt the X14 would ever be cut back from Port Richmond, considering the fact that it is right near the Castleton Depot. Not to mention, there are some areas in the southern part of Port Richmond (south of maybe Blackford Avenue) where the people are a bit more likely to afford the express bus.

Yeah, well like I said, it's us folks that use it the most, so they can kiss our @sses because without us and the folks in Sunnyside that line would be dead.

An advanced person would look at the system as a WHOLEbefore making such suggestions.

Interlining express routes between the boros is never gonna happen because it's not smart. If it was feasible and would save them money the (MTA) would have done it already.

As a transit traffic analyst you have too look at all the factors and weirdly enough the passengers are a big factor. If you think the Riverdale folks are gonna put up with a detour though Yorkville, I gotta bridge I want to sell you. And if you think those Yorkville people are gonna get on a bus populated by "those people from the Bronx"....well puff,puff, pass cuz that's some good stuff you're smoking.

I said the same thing and this guy just doesn't believe that sh*t stinks... :)

Yes, that's exactly right, which is why it is total BS that the (MTA) stopped the X37/X38. They claimed they couldn't afford to run it, meanwhile the X27 & X28 have the 3rd and 4th highest ridership out of all express buses in the system. Instead they've given them X27B/X28B via West St. The thing is the X37s esp. were always packed and ran just about as frequently as X1s did. This is just them trying to decrease ridership on these lines and I support Bay Ridge and Dyker Heights folks for fighting back, that's why they gave them the X27B/X28B as a "compromise". :mad: :tdown:

WTH??? How did the driver catch up to you?? Traffic was that slow on Richmond Ave?? LOL

Yeah, well like I said, it's us folks that use it the most, so they can kiss our @sses because without us and the folks in Sunnyside that line would be dead.

I agree that they could've simply decreased the frequency and hours on the X37/X38 to accomplish the same goal of saving money, rather than turn them into X27B/X28B buses.

Actually, this was on Morningstar Road. The problem is that he has to wait for all of the traffic to clear before he can make the left turn from Walker Street onto Morningstar Road, which can easily take a full light cycle. In the meantime, I was running ahead (and I was running pretty fast. Remember: I had all of the adreneline from trying to pull open a door :) ).

As far as the X14 goes, you could make that statement about many of the routes in Staten Island. For example, I doubt the X17 could be sustained from the riders living in my neighborhood alone (not counting people driving or taking the local bus over here), if it were cut back to here (that would ever happen, of course)

An advanced person would look at the system as a WHOLE before making such suggestions.

Interesting I was suspecting that was the limit and roadblock to my plan so it really was the ppl the whole time!!!! IC but what is the express bus traffic like through manhattan BM and BXM. As well as the times of day QM and SI X buses concentrate in manhattan. I would like to know the hinderences that prevent interlining of express buses BM to BXM and QM to X SI??? What are those factors and state why?? I will analyze it further cause I didnt decide the specific rtes yet due to the problems that may arrise.

Interesting I was suspecting that was the limit and roadblock to my plan so it really was the ppl the whole time!!!! IC but what is the express bus traffic like through manhattan BM and BXM. As well as the times of day QM and SI X buses concentrate in manhattan. I would like to know the hinderences that prevent interlining of express buses BM to BXM and QM to X SI??? What are those factors and state why?? I will analyze it further cause I didnt decide the specific rtes yet due to the problems that may arrise.

Just stop. That has already been explained in all of the threads you've been posting in.

Actually, this was on Morningstar Road. The problem is that he has to wait for all of the traffic to clear before he can make the left turn from Walker Street onto Morningstar Road, which can easily take a full light cycle. In the meantime, I was running ahead (and I was running pretty fast. Remember: I had all of the adreneline from trying to pull open a door ;) ).

lol... :) What you lack in size you make up for in speed I guess. Como decimos en italiano... "Sempre in fretta"... ;)

Archived