You Know you are Addicted to the NYC Subway when.

You know you're addicted when you call someone out for getting a video of a new train move on YouTube before you but are quick to label your videos as exclusives when people don't actually give a damn in the first place! Suck on that!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know you're addicted when you call someone out for getting a video of a new train move on YouTube before you but are quick to label your videos as exclusives when people don't actually give a damn in the first place! Suck on that!!

You know you're addicted when you label 95% of your videos on youtube as exclusive

Hold that B)

You're addicted when you flock to the (G) Line like a bunch of chickens w/o their heads to ride an R68 lol...no offense to those who have already rode it but I'll just wait until I catch one out of the blue instead of just sitting around for it.

You're addicted when you flock to the (G) Line like a bunch of chickens w/o their heads to ride an R68 lol...no offense to those who have already rode it but I'll just wait until I catch one out of the blue instead of just sitting around for it.

Or have wet dreams waiting for that (G) to Coney Island G.O. that they run every now and again just so you can ride a R68 on the Culver.

LMAO!!! Great minds think alike cuz I was saying the same thing...

I got the best example ever....

there's a R68 (or R68A, who gives a rat's ass) set on the (G) today, and on my facebook timeline, 5 people are going to look for it

Nevermind the fact that its a beautiful day outside and most people (myself included) would kill to enjoy this day but can't cuz of work, school, or some other thing but they go and hunt down a train

That's how you know you're addicted to the subway

NUFF SAID!!

This coming from the same dude who flocked out for that R32/R46 (V).....HMMM :P

When you consider a different type of equipment running on a certain line (i.e. R68 (G)) an entirely new experience on par with riding a line for the first time.

Be honest people... how many of u's flocked out there... (trying to go in order of what happened first)

to catch a R68 (G) (kudos to that guy who said 5 on his FB page were going out to look for that R68 (G))

to catch a R160 (R)

to catch a R160 (L)

etc etc.

This coming from the same dude who flocked out for that R32/R46 (V).....HMMM :P

I really don't know what you're talking about!!! :P

However, every single car move that has happened, I never waited around for them. Last year when R160s hit the (R) I was on the (N) train and spotted the 160 (R) heading in the same direction. When the R160s hit the (V) I was on the (D) train and saw the train at West Fourth Street and waited for it at Broadway - Lafayette. When the R44s hit the (C) I was doing an errand and just caught one out of the blue.

Honestly I really don't go and search for these transfers, they just come to me so there's really no need to sit and wait for a train hours upon hours when I could just catch one at random and be done with it and care less afterwards.

When you consider a different type of equipment running on a certain line (i.e. R68 (G)) an entirely new experience on par with riding a line for the first time.

Be honest people... how many of u's flocked out there... (trying to go in order of what happened first)

to catch a R68 (G) (kudos to that guy who said 5 on his FB page were going out to look for that R68 (G))

to catch a R160 (R)

to catch a R160 (L)

etc etc.

I wasn't even looking for the R160 (R) and I seem to catch it

I take the (L) everyday so I don't even have to look for a R160 on that

Not sure about the other people though lol

No point in waiting around anyway, it's just a matter of being in the right spot at the right time

IMO I think a foamer is a person who loves trains to the point in which it takes up much time of their social life and/or annoys others. Don't get me wrong thou, I'm not the type to look for certain equipment on certain lines. I'm not even the type to collect timetables or record every car number I've spotted. I just don't find those things interesting.

Well wasn't talking about recently, more like when they first appeared (I remember when the (L) was 100% R143 before some 160s came in to supplement them)

You know you are addicted...

Your on NYC Transit forums.

You know more about trains than about your family.

You have a room that looks better than MTA Museum at Grand Central store.

You can give detailed information about the system and you don't work for MTA.

S/F,

CEYA!

Archived