Kingsbridge bus on the Bx12 +Select+

Orion

1002685p.jpg

1002686v.jpg

How does a bus from another depot go on the Bx12 SELECT? Anyways, enjoy!

i believe the new pick started yesterday, so the Bx12 could be split between Gun Hill and Kingsbridge. Or maybe it is just a loaner bus that is not gonna get the "wrap"

Thanks everybody!

i believe the new pick started yesterday, so the Bx12 could be split between Gun Hill and Kingsbridge. Or maybe it is just a loaner bus that is not gonna get the "wrap"

Every now and then the depot loans buses back and forth around the Bronx, I even caught 6104 on the Bx31!

I've seen a few KB artics on the Bx12 recently and it was always split GH/KB during the summers before SBS service, so maybe they went back to it.

A bit off topic but does anyone why the last stop/first stop on the Bx12 local was changed but not put into the schedule?

You mean the extension to Inwood? It already has it up.

Thanks everybody!

Every now and then the depot loans buses back and forth around the Bronx, I even caught 6104 on the Bx31!

yes they do, and it happens everywhere not just the bronx. but before they let it go into passenger service they usually change the depot sticker. And i don't think that they would swap out 52xx's to another depot. they usually let the old buses die at their current depot until the new buses come to replace them

yes they do, and it happens everywhere not just the bronx. but before they let it go into passenger service they usually change the depot sticker. And i don't think that they would swap out 52xx's to another depot. they usually let the old buses die at their current depot until the new buses come to replace them
I haven't seen them change the depot sticker on loans yet! In that video 6104 has a Gun Hill sticker on a West Farms route haha! There's actually a couple of scheduled runs on the Bx12 +Select+ out of Kingsbridge now... People will get so confused when they don't get their precious blinky bus.

I haven't seen them change the depot sticker on loans yet! In that video 6104 has a Gun Hill sticker on a West Farms route haha! There's actually a couple of scheduled runs on the Bx12 +Select+ out of Kingsbridge now... People will get so confused when they don't get their precious blinky bus.

Rear Door Boarding Encouragement FTW!

Not only that but those buses shouldn't be used for Select Bus Service anyway. Two things the newer buses have that those old ones don't are low floors thus allowing for quick boarding as well as three doors. What's wrong with the Novas that they have to use those anyway?? :confused:

Actually, the first/last stop on the Bx12 Local is on Sedgwick Avenue between Bailey and Webb.

On weekends most trips go to Inwood for the summer! The Bx12 is just a mess lol

On weekends most trips go to Inwood for the summer! The Bx12 is just a mess lol

Its a mess but it works out ok I guess. At least the SBS.

The Local is really tight..

Inwood to the Orchard, Sedgwick to Pelham Bay (Or orchard?)

Do they still do the Orchard to Pelham Bay run? lmfaooo

Archived