CP/ECH/LGA Swaps

T J Trainman

I can't just get used to it! 3607 was my soul mate!!

damn you MTA bus!

:(

"A man and his machine, a taboo romance made in heaven! The affair was so passionately deep, so touching only to be ripped :cry:apart by the MTA! join us for more on the next Oprah":eek:

You should have Walder arrested for kidnapping your soul mate, then sue for loss of affection and visitation rights in court.

:)

Another wasted CNG station good job walder.

I agree, its F*&king retarded, they order all these New Flyer C40Lf's for what, if possible, say good bye to some OG Orion CNG's then, they were better off sending more RTS to west garbage depot and bump off the 9800's back to CP or straight to SC

Not really, since the C40LFs will be seeing service out of Spring Creek soon enough, they get the first batch of buses.

true, but i want to see some Orion V CNG's on the Q8 before they retire, that would be a sight to see, I wonder if any CNG is left at SC?

This page is awesome, the soul mate, west garbage depot, have me dying. I'm shocked dudes is taking the soul mate comment to heart, I think just posted that for the LOLS. Then dude posted that big ass red circle thing and hawk came though with that Oprah comment. OJT attempting to roast people is just funny on a whole another level..

There's also sadness, no more V CNGs @ SC?

Feels bad man. :):cry:

Yup, he's one that would probably marry a bus if he could. Can't top that post. Someone get the straitjacket for that kid.

Maybz hes also the D-Train kid jussayin' (see Subway thread titled 'Alright-which one of you is this')

Also I might be a bit late but what buses are going to replace the OGs? I know that the RTSs and exBLs are falling aparat

Im not sure how many CNGs are left at SC. I just saw 721 on the Q-66 and 724 on the Q-19.

According to TTMG, SC still has 718-719, 723, 727-729, 732, 739-744, 747, 7214-7219, 7221. Hopefully thats accurate and I can get a ride on a soft seat one at SC.

I did see 720 on the Q38 today.

and 3607 on the B103 still with the LGA stickers on it :cry: ¶

Btw, sorry for the bit off-topicness but 3623 & 3602 got the new scheme. I was suprised to see 3623 pull in with a white front :eek:

Trust me I'm all for More EXPRESS Svc. at CP but I think you guys are missing something about LGA....I think these new Nova's and Xcelsior buses will make there way to LGA sooner or Later cause of the way their falling apart fleet .

A Depot that is old and falling apart will get blessed with NT ish

They trying to turn CP into a MOSTLY express depot, thats because most of the express lines deadheads are short to grt too.vis versa with LGA.Same as with the Q50 the deadhead for ECH is about 3 to 5 min in co op.That why all of there q50 will soon be ECH at the end.

College Pt. has to be the best Depot for South Van Wyck Access to Glendale/Rego Park and Jamaica ...We have A very fast response time to Bayside/Glen Oaks/Rego/Jamaica why cause we are placed right at the Perfect highway points so Deadheads won't be as bad as you think.

Orion CNG 's are gonna be FINISHED and the new stuff will be the Locals new rides End of story.

I'm still waiting for this new CT order and going more EXP puts us right where I want us....MCI and maybe Prevost HQ so I'm happy for this to go down.

Trust me I'm all for More EXPRESS Svc. at CP but I think you guys are missing something about LGA....I think these new Nova's and Xcelsior buses will make there way to LGA sooner or Later cause of the way their falling apart fleet .

A Depot that is old and falling apart will get blessed with NT ish

As much as I'd like to agree with that, I dont see that happening mostly because when they started getting new buses, they started messing them up pretty quickly.

Archived