Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well when I filed the application for 2301 I recall it saying that education & employment history info is not required for this test.

Yeah I read that also I'm pretty sure it means u no prior education and exp fir eligibility...but it's considered a DOT position as such they always want employers to get 10 years history on everything...since then I have not seen anything on the site again about it so Im not worried about it anymore I'm sure anything more they want from us I'm sure they'll contact us

Just checked my status "payment missing or failed". What the hell, I did everything I was supposed to.......:confused:

Calm down......Breathe in and out!;)

They are gonna send us e-mails on how to send in the payments. It's no biggie, I think they realized just how screwed up their website is....so we are still in the game.

Calm down......Breathe in and out!;)

They are gonna send us e-mails on how to send in the payments. It's no biggie, I think they realized just how screwed up their website is....so we are still in the game.

I already sent in a money order before the deadline. So now I'm confused! Why is it so dufficult?

They probably don't have any openings, I would love to work there though or one of the Staten Island Depots.

That's not how it works. Once you've gone through the initial qualification training at Zerega, the class will be given the depots and slows per depot that's available. The slots and depots vary every class.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A TEST (EXAM) BECAUSE IT HAS 1 RIGHT ANSWER AND 3 WRONG ANSWERS, THEY ALSO SELL BOOKS TO HELP U STUDY. :confused:

First of all, turn your caps off.... secondly, there are no books to study for an assessment test , but if you want to buy one go right ahead. Youll be studying for nothing. If you have common sense and a brain there will be no problem.

Is this better no caps, i did not know caps bother people. i thought those exam books were good- they are even on this site. thanks for the info. you seem to know what you are talking about so what are the steps after you tack the mta 2301 b/o exam ?

Is this better no caps, i did not know caps bother people. i thought those exam books were good- they are even on this site. thanks for the info. you seem to know what you are talking about so what are the steps after you tack the mta 2301 b/o exam ?

There are answers for that all in this forum.

Ok the BOSS is an assesment of your character the questions are basically based on everyday situations and how you would handle them the questions are repetitive meaning they will be repeated but worded differently that's the key to passing

• 1 month later...
In the announcement about the requirements, "2. A Motor Vehicle Driver License from the State of New York and a Learner Permit for a Class B Commercial Driver License from the State of New York with a passenger endorsement and no restrictions."

I have restriction "B" on my class D driver license which is for corrective lenses, will that counted as restriction in the class B?

IS IT OK IF YOU HAVE A CDL FROM A DIFFRENT STATE. I CALLED MTA AND THEY SAID ITS OK AS LONG AS YOU CHANGE IT BEFORE YOU GET HIRED. BUT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME SOMETHING DIFFRENT. WHATS THE TRUTH ?:confused :confused:

Archived