MTA Bus Operations: Fleet & Depots

East New York

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MTABusTransitFanner said:

Same, I hope it goes into the museum fleet because the D60HFs were the most successful fleet of articulated buses to begin with.

Yea, I also hope when it’s the time for Novas to retire one of the 2009 or 2011-13 get persevered because they was the first Low Floors Artics we ever had. 

9 minutes ago, 1train2255railfan said:

That’s very interesting, seeing Kingsbridge (especially Kingsbridge, that’s why this is bold), Charleston, and no Queens depots going into the electric bidding, is weird. You’d think some depots like MCH, MHV, and QV would turn to being electric first.

Edited by NBTA

Also very interesting to see East New York and Grand Avenue on the list for this project. I believe ENY is wrapping up construction right now for artic space for the possibility of having the B82 and B15 artic lines (if I’m correct)  and now electric ️ buses also now coming to the depot.  Good stuff for the Brooklyn Division. 

6 hours ago, 1train2255railfan said:

Cool; since we hadn't been hearing as much about the all-electric delivery forecast lately. (Was looking like they were just sticking with hybrid).

• 2 weeks later...