Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This all sounds very exciting, and very intense. So it's a full-day of school car, and then some studying at home for the next day? Or are you done once you punch out for the day?

No disrespect but think about the question you just asked. The next thing I WILL say is, you get out what you put into ANYTHING you do in life. Not just school work etc.

No disrespect but think about the question you just asked. The next thing I WILL say is, you get out what you put into ANYTHING you do in life. Not just school work etc.

Point taken. I'm just trying to get a sense of the day to day time commitment, for those of us with other (family) responsibilities as well.

Point taken. I'm just trying to get a sense of the day to day time commitment, for those of us with other (family) responsibilities as well.

Look at this way... You're not the first and you won't be the last. Just find time, just like anything else. People in my class are in the same boat as you also.

Does anyone know what number they're up to?

Amen, Grey. That's the question on the mind of everyone waiting to be called.

What # was the most recent one appointed, but also where they are in the list in terms of writing people to start the process (drug test).

Look!! One piece of advice to all those coming in, and hopefuls. No one is in COMPETITION!!! This is not a race to see who can do what better than who, or finish a quiz fastest in the class. The TSS's will give you guys the tools you need to pass exams, but it's up to you to put the work in and STUDY! And if you don't understand something, ASK!!! No matter how many times until you get it. And the TSS's WILL KNOW if someone's not understanding something. They will ask DOES ANYONE NOT UNDERSTAND SO FAR? Don't play macho! Because I'll be the first to let them know if I don't understand anything! I'm not here to play macho!!! If y'all don't take anything from me, take this advice. Good luck and congrats!!!

Look!! One piece of advice to all those coming in, and hopefuls. No one is in COMPETITION!!! This is not a race to see who can do what better than who, or finish a quiz fastest in the class. The TSS's will give you guys the tools you need to pass exams, but it's up to you to put the work in and STUDY! And if you don't understand something, ASK!!! No matter how many times until you get it. And the TSS's WILL KNOW if someone's not understanding something. They will ask DOES ANYONE NOT UNDERSTAND SO FAR? Don't play macho! Because I'll be the first to let them know if I don't understand anything! I'm not here to play macho!!! If y'all don't take anything from me, take this advice. Good luck and congrats!!!

Yes that has been noted in some classes as well.. 

Check that macho chit at the door all it will do is get you bounced....

Official # is 2133. Everyone called after (close to 2300's) is not registered yet. as soon as they start their classes - they will be officially registered with the DCAS. Most likely that # will be posted next month (June).

My list # in 2580s, expecting to be called end of August or October-November to start next hiring cicle which is next year.

Official # is 2133. Everyone called after (close to 2300's) is not registered yet. as soon as they start their classes - they will be officially registered with the DCAS. Most likely that # will be posted next month (June).

My list # in 2580s, expecting to be called end of August or October-November to start next hiring cicle which is next year.

Maybe sooner. I called Ms. Shivers on April 24th. She said the last called for final processing was 2379. That was over 2 weeks ago, seems like they move 50 names a week or so. 

MY D/T expired yesterday, so I'm pretty confident  I'll be called for the June or July class. List # 2510-2520.