Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but they do another urine test to check for protein, I think thats for diabetes. Also if you wear contacts make sure you have glasses with you. They check your vision with the contacts, glasses and uncorrected.

Do they take blood from you during the medical exam? Thank you all for your positive feedbacks.....

But they still let you know that day if you're hired, right? Assuming everything is good, of course

Yes. If your medical checks out the doctor will give you a note stating "your are found medically qualified for the position" to take back over to the other side. They then sit you down go over your 21 page booklet and swear you in.

anyone know when this list expires?? also will list # 350 get called soon? I'm already a Conductor, if i do get call, will i get laid off if i failed schoolcar?

As far as I know and what was told to me, you take a leave of absense from conductor title, everything else carries over. If you fail then you can go back to your former title. There's a few people on here who already went thru this so maybe they can correct me and give you solid info. I'm just going by what was told to me from the people at 180 Liv.

Does anyone know what can disqualify you on a EKG???

irregular heartbeat, skips in beats, high pulse/heartbeat....won't disqualify you, but you will be asked to go to your own doctor and have him check you out and clear you for the position by giving them whatever they ask for.