Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: Anyone know what would happen if you missed the first notice to come down for the d/t due to being out of state? I may need to go to FL the first week in December and my list # is in the top 500s. Does anyone know if I contacted Livingston and informed them about the situation if they would be able to help me out without me losing my list #?

Robb are they near ur list # already do u know?? Just wondering I'm in the 600s wasn't expecting a call so soon...and I would call Livingston and talk to someone if in fact they would call u and u would be away just to let them know

Edited by Justin08

I have no idea what # they're up to but I want to be safe and not miss out on the oppurtunity. I don't anticipate them being up to the 500s by December but I'm gonna call tomorrow and ask what should I do or if they are anywhere near my #. If I find out what # they're up to I will let you know.

I have no idea what # they're up to but I want to be safe and not miss out on the oppurtunity. I don't anticipate them being up to the 500s by December but I'm gonna call tomorrow and ask what should I do or if they are anywhere near my #. If I find out what # they're up to I will let you know.

Don't be so sure. In my school car class out of the 40 of us that started on Monday the highest list number is in the 190's. They are moving through the list pretty fast.

Don't be so sure. In my school car class out of the 40 of us that started on Monday the highest list number is in the 190's. They are moving through the list pretty fast.

Hey elantra, so how did they split ur class up? Did u get the division you wanted?

Not sure if there is an automated # but I called 718-330-1234 and followed the prompt for subway and then for employment center. When I got through they put me through to the train operator liasion and she was helpful in answering my questions. Good luck. What is your # range?

Hey elantra, so how did they split ur class up? Did u get the division you wanted?

Yes 20 to the A and 20 to the B.

I did not have to worry about not getting the A division. Most of the class lived in Brooklyn/Queens so the B division got filled up fast so I knew I was going to get the A division whether I got to pick or not so I was happy.

Edited by elantra06

Not sure if there is an automated # but I called 718-330-1234 and followed the prompt for subway and then for employment center. When I got through they put me through to the train operator liasion and she was helpful in answering my questions. Good luck. What is your # range?

Thanks for the info! I'm close to 600...*Fingers crossed that they fly through this list*

Good luck to you as well. :-)

Thanks for the info! I'm close to 600...*Fingers crossed that they fly through this list*

Yeah I hope they fly through the list and that I fly through processing without any hold ups... Hope to see you all in schoolcar and on the tracks in the near future...

Good luck to you as well. :-)