1839 New Livery

WhispersNYC

Accordng to a friend of mine, the buses are being wrapped in decal, not paint.

Nice catch to the original post ;)

You can tell it's wrapped, you can see the white paint "bleeding" through at seams.

I wanna know what the orion v's are gonna look like.

Me too, I wonder if they actually plan to wrap those.

Accordng to a friend of mine, the buses are being wrapped in decal, not paint.

Nice catch to the original post ;)

You can tell it's wrapped, you can see the white paint "bleeding" through at seams.

So this new livery is actually "over" the blue stripes and MTA logos that were originally there?

I wonder why it takes so long to paint each bus. More than a month since Veolia has taken over and only two buses have been repainted.

Out in Suffolk, EBT had left Inter County Motor Coach on at least one bus, 15 days (as far as I know) after they took over the buses and routes that ICMC operated.

The Orion V will not be wrapped. The logo will just be changed.

If thats true, then if and when the 3G CNGs show up in Long Island, the V will most likely be scrapped.

So, will the new deliveries be wrapped? or will they have the company deliver them with the new paint scheme?

I wanna know what the orion v's are gonna look like.

Well because of their age it will be likely they will never get wrapped but the like below is a preview of what might happen. I painted it myself.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/393443_10150581491434439_697894438_10879156_1958334911_n.jpg

I was on 4 1800's yesterday none of them on the n6 not painted another on the n25 not painted, n20 not painted and n79 1800 itself not painted. Note I didn't go on all of the those back to back I took n16 from ncc to n6 to the subway. Then came back VIA QM6 (I love express buses) to the n25 to the n20 to the n79 during the rush hour.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived