What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

80s swag :cool:

I'm a 90s dude but I love 80s music! Gotta thank Vice city for that, even though this song is not in the game and knew of it from the movie.

@ Shortline I couldn't get into that Run DMC song, gotta listen to it a couple of more times then I'll probably like it, like when I bought The Game's debut album, took me a while to warm up to west coast rap.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great choice trainfan. Ollie and Jerry? Oh yes the unoffical 'offical' (if you know what i mean)of the mid '80's breaking dancing movement.

Trainfan there other RUN DMC songs out there as well. Maybe try 'my adidas' or even 'walk this way' the duet with Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.

Since summer is about to begin here a classic from one of the most succesful girl band in pop music history. They stand up with such legendary American ladies bands like "the go-go's "Diana Ross and The Supremes' and more recently "en vogue' and 'destiny's child.'

Here "Cruel Summer.' (Notice the NYC Skyline circa 1983)

And for Trainfan "Walk this way.'

80s swag :cool:

I'm a 90s dude but I love 80s music! Gotta thank Vice city for that, even though this song is not in the game and knew of it from the movie.

@ Shortline I couldn't get into that Run DMC song, gotta listen to it a couple of more times then I'll probably like it, like when I bought The Game's debut album, took me a while to warm up to west coast rap.

Edited by Shortline Bus

Well if you like that song, them I'm sure you can't deny this track... :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flOvM4Z355A

Seems like I have a connection with British artists... Funny that I like this track (not usually my style) but it's a nice track. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1fehfbvlI

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

My last song for night. A classic slow jam from the king songwriter Barry Manilow and his biggest signature hit "I write the songs." Since videos was not yet widespead in the mid '70's here an animated video set to it.

Ummm.... Why are they showing disney clips? B)

Anyway, this is my 300th post, and the 1000th in this thread! Say congrats to me in a PM!