The MTA heading your way with good news!

Shortline Bus

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time I've heard about this, so it's time to reply:

Although there'll be a fare hike, the huge changes that are coming is such good news. Some of the restorations like the M1 weekend service, M21 weekend service, B4, B39, B64, and Bx34 weekend service are complete no-brainers that shouldn't have been cut in the first place. I really love the Bx13 extension to Gateway Mall, the B57 extension, and the late-night service on the X1.

The Bx13 gets heavy service to Yankee Stadium, but Gateway Mall has been left out for far too long. Having a bus route in the mall will give people the ability to take public transportation instead of a car.

And the B57 extension…YES! YES! YES! Give the B61 and their riders any help they can get!

The X1 late-night service: oh, HELL, YEAH! If there was any NYCT Bus express that needs it, it's the X1. It's the busiest express route in the city, and people NEED it to head to and fro Staten Island and Manhattan.

I really like what the MTA has done, and I can't wait for them to right several of the wrongs from those cuts! While it's not perfect, it's nonetheless a great start.

So they're sending the 57 to Red Hook now?

Now I definitely think the 57 should be cut back to metropolitan av......

IMO, it would make more sense to send the new DUMBO route to Red Hook, as if the DUMBO section fails, they have something there to fall back on...

Maybe you right now bro. With that said IMO the B38 Grandview/Metro branch then should be extended to 61st/Maspeth.

There are riders to/from Maspeth that go along the "B57" to say Bushwick/Woodhull Hosp. and even to Downtown Brooklyn.

And B35 please read and reply to my comments on the service changes previous page. Thanks

And the B57 extension…YES! YES! YES! Give the B61 and their riders any help they can get!

I agree that they need the help, but the B57? That route is too long now, it needed to be cut back to Downtown...

Happy about the local bus cuts being restored.

Express bus cuts? Specially the Brooklyn ones, not so much.

Doesn't the MTA lose money operating the express routes and now there bringing back weekend service on the X27/28 smh.

Maybe the TA can somehow get 40 foot buses back into the express fleet when the older MCIs need replacing, as those are cheaper to operate than these MCIs, not happy at all about this. I still think the BMs running on Saturdays is pointless, the ridership is weak.

Maybe you right now bro. With that said IMO the B38 Grandview/Metro branch then should be extended to 61st/Maspeth.

No. That's not a good idea. As a daily B38 rider, that route has too many problems now. Plus, you'd be extending the locals, not the LTD's, so that's makes it even less savory. I'd just have the Q59 use Flushing going eastbound, and Grand westbound... (b/w Rust St and 61st...)

Maybe the TA can somehow get 40 foot buses back into the express fleet when the older MCIs need replacing, as those are cheaper to operate than these MCIs, not happy at all about this. I still think the BMs running on Saturdays is pointless, the ridership is weak.

The BM ridership is anything but weak on Saturdays, I have been on full buses coming from Midtown on Saturday evenings...

Happy about the local bus cuts being restored.

Express bus cuts? Specially the Brooklyn ones, not so much.

Doesn't the MTA lose money operating the express routes and now there bringing back weekend service on the X27/28 smh.

Well you don't live the areas that have express bus service so that's easy for you to say. I've been fighting well over a year to have the X27 weekend service brought back and I will continue to fight to get the X28 weekend service restored as well. The X27 weekend service was brought back because of community outcry and folks like me keeping the pressure on to get it back. And I use the BM3 on Saturdays. Without it, my commute from Riverdale easily becomes over two hours. With it however, my commute is under 2 hours once I transfer from the BxM1.

IMO, it would make more sense to send the new DUMBO route to Red Hook, as if the DUMBO section fails, they have something there to fall back on...

That's a good point.... Cut the B57 back downtown & have that new DUMBO route go from red hook via smith/court sts, on up to dumbo, vinegar hill, etc. to the navy yard....

There are riders to/from Maspeth that go along the "B57" to say Bushwick/Woodhull Hosp. and even to Downtown Brooklyn.

And B35 please read and reply to my comments on the service changes previous page. Thanks

I wouldn't bring the B38 into this; that's fine ending on metropolitan.

Your comments I'll maybe get to later.....

I agree that they need the help, but the B57? That route is too long now, it needed to be cut back to Downtown...

This.

That's a good point.... Cut the B57 back downtown & have that new DUMBO route go from red hook via smith/court sts, on up to dumbo, vinegar hill, etc. to the navy yard....

I wouldn't bring the B38 into this; that's fine ending on metropolitan.

Your comments I'll maybe get to later.....

This.

Ugh... I'd like this, but you know what happened. I have to now unlike posts...

Liked now...

Now some comments on few other routes that should been brought back in no order IMO.

1)"B8" I would have had the short turns end at 86th/18th Ave (D) station and have every other bus weekdays 630am-11pm and weekends 8am-8pm return to 95th St/4th (R) station. It's unfair especially those from central brooklyn i.e East Flatbush, Flatbush, etc. who are nurses/medical staff and even CSI (College of Staten Island) who without a weekly/monthly metrocard must pay a double fare.

2)"Q79" for reasons already mentioned. Plus the Q36 will now have bus bunching.

3)"X28" (maybe or maybe not)?

4)"M5" While i knew the "m6' was not returning (since the Mayor has turned Bway into a walkway between Times Sq and Union Sq.)at very least, this route should be a "limited" between 14th St and 72nd, running all day such as the "M2 and M101" 7 days a week until 9-10pm. And even end at CCNY area ie. 135th and Broadway while the "m104" goes up to GW Bridge terminal.

5)"M104" service running to/from at least the Grand Central area.

6)"B77" already been discussed. While the new Dumbo route runs partially along old "B75" route to/from Red Hook.

7)Extend the "B69" to 62nd St station via 16th Ave and it's northern terminal either at Vanderbelt/Flushing Ave or Willie B Plaza.

8)Restore overnight "B67" and "B45" service.

9)Weekend "M8" as well.

10)Rush Hour "B51" service and extend it to BMCC.

Just some of my takes.

Now some comments on few other routes that should been brought back in no order IMO.

1)"B8" I would have had the short turns end at 86th/18th Ave (D) station and have every other bus weekdays 630am-11pm and weekends 8am-8pm return to 95th St/4th (R) station. It's unfair especially those from central brooklyn i.e East Flatbush, Flatbush, etc. who are nurses/medical staff and even CSI (College of Staten Island) who without a weekly/monthly metrocard must pay a double fare.

4)"M5" While i knew the "m6' was not returning (since the Mayor has turned Bway into a walkway between Times Sq and Union Sq.)at very least, this route should be a "limited" between 14th St and 72nd, running all day such as the "M2 and M101" 7 days a week until 9-10pm. And even end at CCNY area ie. 135th and Broadway while the "m104" goes up to GW Bridge terminal.

6)"B77" already been discussed. While the new Dumbo route runs partially along old "B75" route to/from Red Hook.

7)Extend the "B69" to 62nd St station via 16th Ave and it's northern terminal either at Vanderbelt/Flushing Ave or Willie B Plaza.

9)Weekend "M8" as well.

Just some of my takes.

I agree with all of these, except the short turns should have still ended at VA for the B8, IMO.

No. That's not a good idea. As a daily B38 rider, that route has too many problems now. Plus, you'd be extending the locals, not the LTD's, so that's makes it even less savory. I'd just have the Q59 use Flushing going eastbound, and Grand westbound... (b/w Rust St and 61st...)

The BM ridership is anything but weak on Saturdays, I have been on full buses coming from Midtown on Saturday evenings...

Its certainty weak on Saturdays, I ridden BM2s on Saturday evenings that barely had anyone on it. Also others on the other site have been on empty BMs on weekends, you're making it seem as if BMs have the X1, X10 weekend ridership lol.

Well you don't live the areas that have express bus service so that's easy for you to say. I've been fighting well over a year to have the X27 weekend service brought back and I will continue to fight to get the X28 weekend service restored as well. The X27 weekend service was brought back because of community outcry and folks like me keeping the pressure on to get it back. And I use the BM3 on Saturdays. Without it, my commute from Riverdale easily becomes over two hours. With it however, my commute is under 2 hours once I transfer from the BxM1.

Where I live every express SC route passes though here except for the BM5. Those people on the UP routes should take the bus to the subway, its not that long of a ride on the B8 to the (D) or the 6/82 to the (D). As for the Bay Ridge route, there's the 16, 4 & 9 bus to connect to the subway or walk to the (R) depending where one would live in Bay Ridge.

I still don't think the UP express route should have been bought back for weekend service, its just them being prima donnas, I can understand Staten Island, but Bay Ridge and Bersonhurst? :rolleyes:

I honestly wish the TA got out of the express bus business and gave the routes to Atlantic express or some shit. There's gonna be a fare hike next year but there bringing back routes that hardly anyone rides and loses money operating.

Its certainty weak on Saturdays, I ridden BM2s on Saturday evenings that barely had anyone on it. Also others on the other site have been on empty BMs on weekends, you're making it seem as if BMs have the X1, X10 weekend ridership lol.

I've ridden BM2's on Saturdays, and I see the exact opposite, so I don't know if we're riding different routes with the same name or what...

Yup, it's new terminal will likely be the Ikea Terminal or the old westbound B77 stop.

As for it being too long, I have no comment on it since I'm not too familiar with the B57 all THAT well.

Also, I'm watching NY1 right now. The head of the MTA, Joseph Lhota, is currently being interviewed, and I'm recording it as I'm typing. I definitely recommend watching it.

Where I live every express SC route passes though here except for the BM5. Those people on the UP routes should take the bus to the subway, its not that long of a ride on the B8 to the (D) or the 6/82 to the (D). As for the Bay Ridge route, there's the 16, 4 & 9 bus to connect to the subway or walk to the (R) depending where one would live in Bay Ridge.

I still don't think the UP express route should have been bought back for weekend service, its just them being prima donnas, I can understand Staten Island, but Bay Ridge and Bersonhurst? :rolleyes:

I honestly wish the TA got out of the express bus business and gave the routes to Atlantic express or some shit. There's gonna be a fare hike next year but there bringing back routes that hardly anyone rides and loses money operating.

We need our express bus service period. I commute to Bay Ridge, Dyker Heights, Sheepshead Bay and so and the express buses make our commutes MUCH easier. It has nothing to do with being a prima donna. The (R) train is one if not the slowest train in the system. If you had to use it for your daily commute, you'd understand. Furthermore, those that live along Shore Rd especially need the X27. I was very close to moving on Shore Rd and 92nd street a few years back and I'm glad I didn't because without the X27 I would've certainly moved immediately. No X27 means taking the B16 to 86th street for the slow (R) and then transferring for the (N) and perhaps another transfer if you work in East Midtown like I do.

We need our express bus service period. I commute to Bay Ridge, Dyker Heights, Sheepshead Bay and so and the express buses make our commutes MUCH easier. It has nothing to do with being a prima donna. The (R) train is one if not the slowest train in the system. If you had to use it for your daily commute, you'd understand. Furthermore, those that live along Shore Rd especially need the X27. I was very close to moving on Shore Rd and 92nd street a few years back and I'm glad I didn't because without the X27 I would've certainly moved immediately. No X27 means taking the B16 to 86th street for the slow (R) and then transferring for the (N) and perhaps another transfer if you work in East Midtown like I do.

Sounds like you're talking about weekday service now, especially with that last sentence. Most people who use the express bus don't work on weekends, its usually people with White collar jobs who ride those buses. from what I noticed routes where you gonna see people take the express to the city to hang out there or whatever is X1, X10 and the BXM7 (Co op City express route), the X17 probably is too. Outside of those routes weekend express bus ridership isn't that great on weekends.

Shifting gears. While most of Brooklyn, SI, Manhattan and NE Queens are happy with some restored cuts, astoria and NW Queens are furious as the "Losers" this time around. Meaning restoring (W) service, QM22 Manhattan bus service and even expanded local bus service in area. SE Queens is also crying after their demand for expanded QM21 also did not get approved.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1118005

No, let's not address them because those people aren't disabled or can get around fairly easily, so why would they care? Typical selfish pricks.

Look who's talking.....

It's not awkward at all, I questioned many riders and bus operators, and they almost all agree that it should be kept, especially the youth who uses it to get to and from school and various activities, such as shopping at the Rego Center, Queens Center Mall and such, no matter how awkward a route is, as long as it is sustainable, it is going to work for the riders! I see the majority of complaints from the transitfan community.

The thing is that you don't know if some other route could work better for that area.

Awesome. Though I have a question regarding the B4. Before the cuts, what were the headways along the line and how often did B4s come?

Off-peak, it ran every 20 minutes.

There's a typo... It says X17/X27... It should be X27/X28... They wouldn't bring back one and not the other since I contacted Senator Golden regarding both and the residents on both lines have been extremely vocal about weekend restoration to both lines. Golden assured me that he would be working to restore service to both lines and I'm sure that's what happened.

The X27 was much cheaper than the X28 to operate. (Less than 2/3 the cost)

S76, don't know enough about to comment on (if it's justified or not, I mean)..... x17 runs on saturday, unless they're talking about adding sunday service? or adding service on saturday?.... X1 agree with... S93 within CSI I have mixed views about...

They're adding Sunday service to the X17.

For the S76, see below.

I read what it says, but the X17 also serves Staten Island, which is not listed anywhere... There are other errors on that chart BTW... For example, it says that the B2 serves Gravesend, which it doesn't... The announcement was also made on Senator Golden's website who represents that area. I'm going to write to him and he'll confirm this because he has NOTHING on his website about the X17 in the link below...

http://www.nysenate....ce-restorations

It's listed under both Brooklyn & SI.

In any case, let me check out these changes......

Bx13: Agree

Bx34: I think they'd be better off doing what B35 suggested (having the route go across Nereid Avenue and then go along with the Bx16, while the Bx16 is streamlined along 233rd Street)

Hunt's Point route: I would guess it would start at The Hub, go across 149th Street, go down Leggett Avenue, and then go down Tiffany Street. and end at Barretto Point Park. I can't see it really getting good usage in Hunt's Point (though you might have a few riders who use it as an alternative to the Bx19). Maybe some workers at the factories over there would use it.

B2: Well, like I said, I would've just restructured the B100 in that area and called it a day.

B4: Agree

B24/B39: I liked QJT's idea of having an extended B39 cover the portion from Williamsburg to Sunnyside, and then just have the B24 as a shuttle from Greenpoint to Sunnyside (maybe even extend it from Sunnyside to Woodside for connections to the <7> & LIRR.

B48: Considering the ridership loss that resulted, I have to agree. My question is: What exactly did they use the route to connect to? The (2)(3)(4)(5) or the B16 or what? Or was it a matter of riders just switching to a route like the B44 which gave them a one-seat ride to that Crown Heights area.

B57: It looks like they're doing this as a way to give an alternative to the B61 in Red Hook. The problem is that the B57 might end up becoming too long. They'd probably be better off splitting the B57 in Downtown Brooklyn. (I mean, on 15-20 minute headways, you really don't want to see buses get caught in more traffic than they have to).

B64: Agree 100%. But like I said, I'd prefer the routes in that area be restructured to be more direct.

B69: Makes sense.

Downtown Brooklyn route: I think ThrexxBus' route makes sense (though they wouldn't extend it to Red Hook/Carroll Gardens because they'd still have the B57). But that could probably be one way of doing it (cut the B57 back to Downtown Brooklyn, send the new route to IKEA). The thing is that I remember B35 talking about the N93 being analagous to a route around Downtown Brooklyn, and we all know how well that N93 performed..... :rolleyes:

Williamsburg route: It would probably start at the Marcy Avenue station, go across Broadway, and then go up Kent/Wythe Avenue, continue onto Franklin Avenue, and end at the Newtown Barge Playground. I guess the Q59 would probably go straight down Marcy/Rodney Avenue, since the new route would serve the waterfront. Ideally, the route should connect to the (L) somehow, but that would be too circuitous.

Spring Creek route: No idea on this one. I think the current bus routes in the area provide all the connections you really need.

X27: Agree

X17: The first thing I thought when I saw this was "This has to be a typo". But I guess the logic is that you can serve X28 riders by having them take the X17 to the B1. I guess if it means the X17 gets Sunday service, I'm for it. Not that I necessarily agree with the idea, but I guess if buses will be stopping there anyway, they might as well allow riders to travel from SI to Brooklyn on the route. I mean, if you live along Richmond Avenue, it would be a lot faster than taking the S62 to the S53 (if you're even able to access the S62. Otherwise, you have to try to make your way to the S61, or ride the S44 all the way out to the S53).

M1: I didn't realize it served Yorkville, but in any case, agree.

M9: Agree

M21: The M8 had the higher ridership/better farebox recovery ratio, but the M21 doesn't have any alternatives, so it's a toss-up.

West Side route: I think I heard on the news that it would serve the development along the waterfront. In that case, I don't think a route along the West Side Highway would perform too well.

Q24: Well, as I said before, I think they'd be better off creating a seperate route up Bushwick Avenue.

Q27: I didn't even realize this was cut, but agree (I guess)

Q30: It would probably be a branch, because it would be too circuitous to have all buses go up to QCC and then back down to the HHE.

Q36: I'd just prefer a restoration of the Q79 outright, with an extension to the Floral Park LIRR station. I guess since the NIMBYs won't let that happen, I'd just extend the Q36 to Glen Oaks, and extend the Q12 to Glen Oaks as well.

Q42: I don't think it's necessary. The surrounding routes all run pretty frequently and aren't that far away.

Q76: Agree

S76: I think usage between New Dorp & St. George was similar to the S74. If anything, usage might've been a little higher since it passed directly through Park Hill. But obviously the S74 is more necessary for network coverage. I don't think it was really necessary to bring back the weekend service. I think the resources used to restore the S76 could instead be used to restore the S54 and have it take on the routing I suggested (take the S76 route in New Dorp, and extend it to St. George on the northern end).

S93: If my S67 plan were implemented, I'd have no qualms whatsoever, but since it isn't......

X1: Agree.

X17: Agree with the Sunday service, but that extension to Tottenville really had me going WTF. I mean, if you're going to add the stop in Brooklyn, you would easily have no problems filling up the bus on a 1-hour headway. Aside from that, it's way too indirect and it mght end up costing the MTA more since they'd have to run more buses to accomodate the increased ridership. (But it wouldn't increase enough to cover the additional costs).

I strongly agree with you that weekend express bus service on the x27 should be resumed but if the MTA dosen't want to they should modify (N) and (R) scheludes so they arrive at 59st at the same time in both directions to make connections and the commute to Bay Ridge easier. The X27 should be brought back because no one living near shore road likes to walk to 4th av and then take the (R) to the (N). During (R) line weekend shutdowns at Bay RIdge the shuttle buses get so crowded that no one can't even barley move and when people get off at 59st they rush out quickly that one has to wait pateiently to get off and once you go down to the (N) the train sometimes leaves by time the people from the buses see the train which add another ten minutes to their commute. Since the (N) train is not running express and over the bridge during the shut downs people had another 15 minutes added to the commute and if they the transfer to other lines and they missed a train all of these traveling can ruin peoples day. This why we need the X27 back!!!!!! With the x27 we can aviod all of transfering and missing trains with just one quick express bus ride!!!

I'd just like to add that some of those routes seem kind of fishy. I mean, the routes around Spring Creek & the South Bronx have got to be related to some developer pushing for those routes. But all of them seem kind of strange.....

Paid for maybe? Bribe? :ph34r:

Sounds like you're talking about weekday service now, especially with that last sentence. Most people who use the express bus don't work on weekends, its usually people with White collar jobs who ride those buses. from what I noticed routes where you gonna see people take the express to the city to hang out there or whatever is X1, X10 and the BXM7 (Co op City express route), the X17 probably is too. Outside of those routes weekend express bus ridership isn't that great on weekends.

Wrong again... My former boss who is the CFO of the company I used to work for lives in Bay Ridge and earns 100k a year easily. He has bought a condo down there after I suggested the area to him for his wife and recent new born and loves the area after moving from Brooklyn Heights. He commutes using the X27/X37 and having the X27 back will certainly help him when he needs to come in on the weekends and finish up Accounting issues and such. Now neither he nor I work officially on the weekends, but when you earn well, you usually work long hours, which may include weekends from time to time. You're also wrong about express bus usage on the weekends on other routes... The BxM1 and BxM2 carry well along with the BxM9 and BxM10. Furthermore, the X27 and X28 are 4th and 5th respectively in terms of overall ridership for all express buses in the NYCT system, only behind the X1, X10 and X17 respectively and all of the other three routes have weekend service, as they should.

I strongly agree with you that weekend express bus service on the x27 should be resumed but if the MTA dosen't want to they should modify (N) and (R) scheludes so they arrive at 59st at the same time in both directions to make connections and the commute to Bay Ridge easier. The X27 should be brought back because no one living near shore road likes to walk to 4th av and then take the (R) to the (N). During (R) line weekend shutdowns at Bay RIdge the shuttle buses get so crowded that no one can't even barley move and when people get off at 59st they rush out quickly that one has to wait pateiently to get off and once you go down to the (N) the train sometimes leaves by time the people from the buses see the train which add another ten minutes to their commute. Since the (N) train is not running express and over the bridge during the shut downs people had another 15 minutes added to the commute and if they the transfer to other lines and they missed a train all of these traveling can ruin peoples day. This why we need the X27 back!!!!!! With the x27 we can aviod all of transfering and missing trains with just one quick express bus ride!!!

You hit it right on the nose! The folks that b*tch about express bus service have no idea of what kind of commutes we face, but they're fine with our tax dollars supplementing their subways and local buses though. Of course you never hear about the big wigs who use the LIRR or MetroNorth because they NEED their service. Now I use MetroNorth several times a week here in Riverdale, in conjunction with the express bus and quite frankly we NEED both. We're not supposed to have any rapid transportation though unless it is a local bus or subway.

Agree to a point. The B8 should serve the 95th Street station full-time to give people the ability to transfer to either the (R) or the S53/93 and S79. Cutting it off to the Veterans Academy Hospital is just a complete waste of a transfer.

According to the MTA, every other Q36 will serve the old Q79 route. Nonetheless, I agree wholeheartedly. Still, give the representatives a lot of credit for being vigilant in restoring service along Little Neck Parkway.

Definitely for reviving it, especially for those who have to commute to and fro Manhattan and Brooklyn on Saturday.

I don't know. Maybe it could work. But the fact that the M5 is local all day on the weekends is just daft! It should be limited throughout the day.

Speaking of which, I'm also for the M6 reviving. Have the M6 terminate in South Ferry, with the M5 truncating back to West Houston Street, and Columbus Circle. Southbound, the M6 would travel down 7 Avenue, 23rd Street, Park Avenue South, Broadway, and Battery Place/State Street. Northbound, it'd be Battery Place/State Street, Church Street, 6 Avenue, Central Park South, and Columbus Circle with its terminal on 57th and Broadway.

A good suggestion, but it needs to be extended to the U.N. to give passengers a one-bus ride to and fro the U.N. The M42 is constantly crowded and slow with it coming erratically. The M104's full restoration would really help the M42's performance.

Can't comment on the B75 for I'm unfamiliar with the route's productivity and passenger load.

Not quite for it. There are no other north-south alternatives in west Clinton Hill, and the B69 is the only one there that serves northern Downtown Brooklyn/DUMBO. The new proposal to the Brooklyn Navy Yard and DUMBO can create possible transfers to the B62 and B69.

The idea of the B69 to the 62nd Street (D)(N) station is a unique one. That station is a transfer hub, and with the B23 gone, it only leaves people no other choice but to either transfer to another train or take a taxi. B69 service there will at least give people a bus alternative to areas that the subway can't reach.

Definitely. And to add for the B67, I think it can terminate at Cortelyou and Flatbush so passengers can access the B41.

9)Weekend "M8" as well.

Echoing the others here. Absolutely.

All or nothing if you ask me. The B51 was a lifeline for the handicapped and elderly, and personally, it should be around full-time, with hourly headways late-night. My idea is to have the B51 extended to City Hall, through Barclay Street, up Church Street, through Chambers, turn on Geenwich, turn on Murray, and terminate on West Street at the corner. Returning to Brooklyn, the B51'll head up West Street and turn on Chambers, turn on Lafayette to Park Row and continue down to Downtown Brooklyn.

I also like the idea of having the B51 terminate at the Barclay Center, but I'm unsure whether that'll truly work or not.

Just some of my takes.

Replies in red.

Further proposals:

1. X90 restoration with occasional super express service to only the World Financial Center.

2. implement the following bus routes (all of which were great ideas):

a) one-bus M13 service from the L.E.S. to the Yorkville hospitals.

B) the B71 and B77 to South Ferry, especially the B71.

c) implement the Bx50 (from Fordham Plaza to LaGuardia).

d) implement the Q94 (from Fordham Plaza to Flushing).

3. Divert the Q15A away from 10th Avenue and onto one that's much wider, or cut it and reinstate the Q14.

4. Full Bx26 service throughout all five sections.

5. Reinstate north-south Park Avenue South Service, preferably as a route from South Ferry to Grand Central.

6. X29, M6, M30, B51, and Q79 restoration.

7. M8 and Bx55 weekend restoration

8. Bx55 service to Gun Hill Road full-time.

9. M10 restoration to at least Times Square.

10. M104 restoration to the U.N.

11. Full-time B8 restoration to the 95th Street (R) station.

Archived