Major Equipment Swap... XD40s & LFS

The Real

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU SERIOUS, HELL NO, IM GOING TO THE COMUNTTY Leaders board and im complaining , this is BULLSHIT, I know UP don't want the LFS, but QV doesn't want em ether, they can't FIT people f**king morons I swear, QV had most of the LFS garbage on the Q1 and 88

You don't have a girl, do you...

Well THAT escalated quickly!

Anyways 'R32 3838', they're both buses.

Bus (noun): A large motor vehicle carrying passengers by road, especially one serving the public on a fixed route and for a fare.

Wait I don't understand staten island is getting All the Orion 3G's UP is getting all the XD40's and QV is getting all the LFS's.

UP = 4810-4869, 7030-7059 (60 XD40s & 30 O7)

QV = 8030-8089, 7000-7029 (60 LFS & 30 O7)

CAS = no changes as of yet. (30 LFS, 30 O7 & 30 XD40s)

WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU SERIOUS, HELL NO, IM GOING TO THE COMUNTTY Leaders board and im complaining , this is BULLSHIT, I know UP don't want the LFS, but QV doesn't want em ether, they can't FIT people f**king morons I swear, QV had most of the LFS garbage on the Q1 and 88

Community Leaders Board wouldn't give two shits about a bus swap. If its not about service/improving service, it'll be in one ear and out the other....

The 4Gs may be Staten Island bound.

That would be sad....i mean i live in s.i but visit coney island alot so i take ulmes routes...but i might feel how r32 feelz even tho i cant do nothing about..but it will be sad as those xd40s are just amazing buses...i mean idk what to say no more...

Wait I don't understand staten island is getting All the Orion 3G's UP is getting all the XD40's and QV is getting all the LFS's.

THANK YOU, I have the right to complain, Its not from a fans point of veiw, half of you guys are so far up the MTA's ass, for one its stupid, if that was the case they should have done this when the buses were brand new, the novas Can't Handle crowds, QV has alot of routes that are very high ridership, so of course people are gonna get pissed, the MTA has been doing things very ass backwards since 2010, QV should just keep the 3G's, you guys don't really go on hillside and see the lines for the Q43 and 36 don't you, its about crowding issues, THATS whats pissing me off, and for the smart ass girl comment, no im not being a girl but i bet none of you would have said that in person, yes a bus is a bus but when you see some small shit that on a line like the Q43 its gonna cause delays, at this point they should just give QV more RTS at this point

As long as S.I stays with their LFSs (Allison and ZF), I'm happy.

I doubt it, I heard that SI is gonna give up their LFS as well, making SI all 7000's

QV should just keep the 3G's, you guys don't really go on hillside and see the lines for the Q43 and 36 don't you, its about crowding issues,

I doubt it, I heard that SI is gonna give up their LFS as well, making SI all 7000's

The Q46 is worse than the Q43 and the Q36 because those buses leave in 2s and 3s with loads compared to both of those lines. I always see folks cram up into an LFS thats on the Q46 and they make it work since those and the Orions are mostly on that line.

All in all, I'm just gonna wait and see what happens as time goes by.

I believe the whole point was to see how the 3 types handles the daily stresses of the streets and riders of the 3 boroughs. At this point they really should've made their conclusion and started consolidating each type to one depot. Thankfully, this looks like the 1st step in that direction.

But the 3Gs have been removed from BT&E, so why does it even matter that they evaluate the 3G? Let the 3Gs stay where they are, move the LFSs and Xcelsiors around if necessary for the BT&E program.

The Q27 and Q43 with LFS's and once in a while with The Orion hybrids have to leave ppl to take the next bus. And when I went to school one morning four LFS's and 1 RTS on the Q88 passed me. I waited from 7:05 AM all the way to 7:50 for a bus and I was late for school. Usually on the other buses it aint as bad .

what they should have did was send the LFS to SI or manhattan, QV should have kept the 3G, i may not be a fan of them but i rather them than an LFS, the XD40 going to UP is not the main reason why im pissed its the LFS thats the part that pissed me off, esp on lines that they KNOW gets heavy ridership, but maybe the (MTA) wants to test to see if these crap boxes can handle crowds, and its of course its gonna fail

as long as 4870-4899 stay at s.i then im good...

those are going as well to UP, basically all the XD40's will Be in UP with the RTS, all the 3G Orion VII's will Be in SI and all of the LFS Juice boxes will be in QV, i find it stupid that QV is gonna end up with all these LFS but thats the good old MTA un-improving non stop

Archived