Major Equipment Swap... XD40s & LFS

The Real

I really don't care if a NovaLFS shows up on the Q88. Man some people are haters for no reason. Love to bring the hate on a thing so small.

Do you know how long it takes me to get to school when the Q88 is running LFS after LFS and it's crowded. Sometimes 40 minutes and it's only suppose to be a total of 5-10 minutes to get from my house to school. So I have a reason to hate the LFS.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know how long it takes me to get to school when the Q88 is running LFS after LFS and it's crowded. Sometimes 40 minutes and it's only suppose to be a total of 5-10 minutes to get from my house to school. So I have a reason to hate the LFS.

That sounds a little too over-exaggerated....

Makes me wonder what would happen if a 30/32 ft bus showed up one day lol :lol:

Ok I think this thread is just getting dragged. Everyone know that CAS is getting Orions, UP XD40's and QV LFS's. Any moves should go in the transfer and mover thread.

?? cant you read...just ulmer is getting 60xd40s and qv getting 60lfs nothing about their 3gs leaving or any of s.i's bte's going anywhere...everything is the same except that...

?? cant you read...just ulmer is getting 60xd40s and qv getting 60lfs nothing about their 3gs leaving or any of s.i's bte's going anywhere...everything is the same except that...

We don't know that yet

A lot changes fast

no.... we do know that right now...what we dont know is qv getting all the lfs s.i getting all the 3gs and brooklyn getting all the xd40s

Not trying to be a downer or anything, but as far as we know, we don't know that for sure.

Like I've been telling people.

JUST WAIT AND SEE FOR CHRIST SAKE.....this is towards everyone in general.

But you don't take it everyday to school. Francis Lewis has lots of kids. Ok not 40 minutes, but maybe around 25-30.

That still sounds exaggerated....I take a crowded Q43 from Sutphin to Springfield and I dont see a difference in time between riding an LFS and an Xcelsior....

I will say this ONE MORE TIME!!!! For any one that didn't catch what I said on another part of the forum. I will say this here..

THE (MTA) MAKES CONSISTENT CHANGES EVERYDAY LIKE WE CHANGE OUR DRAWS.

SO FOR ANY FOAMERS OUTCHEA LISTEN, AND LISTEN CLEAR.. Roster changes everyday..

ONE BUS CAN BE AT FB.. 1 week later it can be at QUILL.. This is NOT the 1990's when buses stayed for years at a particular depot.

People need to have respect for the persons who update the roster pages on a basis so we as hobbyists can enjoy.

I dunno what was said, however i find it very disrespectful for the people to demand changes to a roster that is consistently changing.

END OF RANT!

Relax people, it isn't the end of the world!!!!! Oh, to add fuel to the fire, I rode 4817 Sunday afternoon to work!!! So yes, it is going DOWN! Don't like, there are other cities you can go to!!

Bus swaps is like trading pussy for carton of Newports with these people.

They'll learn what's more important soon enough. lmfao

Bus swaps is like trading pussy for carton of Newports with these people.

They'll learn what's more important soon enough. lmfao

lmao! potw there. Good god, why the hell are people still bitching about this? You don't own the buses, the MTA does. "It happens it happens. If not, then not." At this point this level of foam just makes me feel sad about the state of this hobby....

I'm surprised at the uproar this bus swap trade between Ulmer Park and Queens Village caused. To be honest, this caught me by surprise. This looks like a good idea from a maintenance standpoint in which they don't have so many types of buses to keep in good condition.

Archived