MTA New York City Bus & MTA Bus Company Pending Bus Contracts

Chargerdodge9

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything I'm placing a sure bet on the Novas... The Xcelsiors, while good, haven't held up as solidly as the other two...

But as you all know, the MTA is quick to change their minds the same way we change our underwear every day

Novas are solid, i'll give them that, but I just hate the interior layout and it feels more crowded than the other types. Plus why can't the order be split with Orion out of business?

Novas are solid, i'll give them that, but I just hate the interior layout and it feels more crowded than the other types. Plus why can't the order be split with Orion out of business?

It's a better option than any other. The retiring of the RTS and Orion Vs will be processed so quickly that way. I'm gonna miss em' when they leave..... :unsure:

It's a better option than any other. The retiring of the RTS and Orion Vs will be processed so quickly that way. I'm gonna miss em' when they leave..... :unsure:

the RTS phasing out will be more than plenty for 2 companies IMO.

As for the Novas being for standing, yes, but the layout makes it seem worse IMO. The back should have more seats because the herd refuses to walk there to stand and crowd at the front.

=

Smh

31954857.jpg

Memes are a disgrace. Also, your being to obvious

Archived