MTA Working To Restore Transit Service In Wake Of Historic Storm

Harry

as soon as power in manhattan returns, service over the bridge should return at that time, with the R going its full route and the D doing the Bay Pkwy thing again

....which means we are down to waiting for Con ed now! I wonder how long that's going to be.

Anyway, MTA has done a fantastic job of restoring whatever service is possible.

Leave the moderating to the mods. Thank you.

Why? No one else does. You close every thread where someone posts 20 dancing locks even if it's a perfectly good thread on something new, so why discriminate against me just because I don't know how to make the dancing locks? This thread doesn't even have any info anyway-just repeat posts and people trying to kiss up to moderators.

Why? No one else does. You close every thread where someone posts 20 dancing locks even if it's a perfectly good thread on something new, so why discriminate against me just because I don't know how to make the dancing locks? This thread doesn't even have any info anyway-just repeat posts and people trying to kiss up to moderators.

No one is trying to kiss up to the moderators, you are being blatantly RUDE to the moderators.

Know your place.

And BTW, the dancing lock smiley has been gone for months, so you don't even know what you're saying. Nice try, troll...

No one is trying to kiss up to the moderators, you are being blatantly RUDE to the moderators.

Know your place.

And BTW, the dancing lock smiley has been gone for months, so you don't even know what you're saying. Nice try, troll...

The moderators that make money off the advertising on this site are being blatantly RUDE to the customers that get them paid for advertising by ignoring social courtesies like not making multiple threads on the same topic and are being blatantly RUDE to the customers by acting like they are too good to follow the same rules made for everyone else.

And so are you, but who knows what your post has to do with promoting civil discourse.

The moderators that make money off the advertising on this site are being blatantly RUDE to the customers that get them paid for advertising by ignoring social courtesies like not making multiple threads on the same topic and are being blatantly RUDE to the customers by acting like they are too good to follow the same rules made for everyone else.

And so are you, but who knows what your post has to do with promoting civil discourse.

blatantly RUDE to the customers!?!?!?!

Yo son, You need get your head out of yo ass, and QUICK!!!!

Now can we please get back on topic?

Stevie, could you just shut the hell up, decrease the immaturity insults towards the mods and members so we can move on with the topic...? Know your place, kid...

These f**king crackers should be permanently banned for getting all racist and shit. Even if you think a post is wrong, there's some places you shouldn't go.

These f**king crackers should be permanently banned for getting all racist and shit. Even if you think a post is wrong, there's some places you shouldn't go.

You're talking about moderators conspiring against........ "customers" on a topic thread about the progressing reactivation of the nationals largest transit system in the aftermath of the historic storm of the century........ and now you're worried about racism?

Boy, I need some tea. lol

And now the little punk is probibly gonna find somewhere else to bitch about us to...

Facebook?

Archived