The Schoolcar Experience

mediccjh

we've been out for a month! Time really does fly down in transit. So far everyone I've met has been really cool and ready to offer advice or information if needed. Only bumped into 1 conductor who was talking a little bit of ish about having probationaries. Found out he had 3 incidents in recent times with probationary T/O's, so I get why he would be overly cautious about going out with a probie, but u doubt have to be a jerk about it!

All the TSS's ive met out here have been really great as well...easy to speak to, willing to offer information and glad to help. Contrary to what we've been told about the crew office, they've been pretty cool SO FAR!!! I'm sure that can change at any time!!

So far I've operated on the 1,2,4 and 6 lines...all really cool. Although the 6 is my home line(I live 5 mins from parkchester and a 9 min train ride to Pelham), I can see why people don't like it. So far I really like the 4 and the 1. The 2 is tough, but not so so bad!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worked my first baseball special last night on the 7. Man that is the best job ever I've worked so far. Half a trip running express to Times Square and then light back to Corona yard. B-)B-)

Wait till you work the ones on the 4. They rarely ever try and use you for anything else over there.

Hell I worked a GO on a special over there once where express trains were terminating at 42nd St. 161->149->138->125->86->42, and done. Didn't even have to go to BOWL.

88%? What happened?

You is funny.

It was a tough test; a lot of trickily-worded questions. No one got 100, but you-know-who got a 98.

He passed...Good stuff Medic!!!

It's all good; I know him. Thanks to all. One more hurdle to climb.

The call sheets for the next A Div pick just came out. It's ridiculous how far down on the list I am lol. But at the same time it's also crazy how many people I'm ahead of on the list already.

got B div class of 50 t/o. 30 to b 20 to a

bigg upp tss lovell gt massive

Good ratio for the majority of you guys to pick your preferred div.

Hey guys. Does anyone know if OT is available the first year. I make a good living right now because of the OT. What is the top pay? I'm 51 and would like to start working on a another pension (secure pension...). Huge decision . If this dont work I'll have to contact a devorce lawyer.

Our class took a 142A down the road today for the first time. 

In comparison to our other A-div toys, these are way easier to operate.

In another 16 years or so all A-div rev service trains are to be new tech.

Hey guys. Does anyone know if OT is available the first year. I make a good living right now because of the OT. What is the top pay? I'm 51 and would like to start working on a another pension (secure pension...). Huge decision . If this dont work I'll have to contact a devorce lawyer.

Ill say it again if you are a probie TO working Overtime(on the List) is not recommended.

Now if you get turned or something else job wise (penalty job) thats another matter.