Show Off your Desktop

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that looks cool! Looks like you're putting alotta time into it B)

anyway, here' my desktop....s I run Ubuntu (or however you spell it) and Windows Vista.... so far, i think windows Vista is better!

Linux (Ubuntu):

my_desktop_for_August_16th%2C_2009_on_Linux.jpg

Windows Vista:

my_desktop_for_August_16th%2C_2009_on_Windows.jpg

Both are from yesterday, right now, i'm using Vista

49680110.png

Nice Wallapaper, looks like a classic! Tho is this Windows 7 RTM?

@SevenEleven Great pic of W7 RTM, even tho u stood with the new wallpaper +p I love the Dock on the bottom looks better then the Mac one!

@TexasDART Love the AA man! I bet this is Texas?

Come on, plenty of us are adults already.

No, no matter if you say please with ice cream and a cherry on top, lol!!!!

If my ex-hard drive didn't fry, I would have plenty of ex-side girlfriend "nice" pics for my desktop background. Cause of that, I was forced to go into those virus ridden websites to get some pics for screen-savers, and a desktop background...........

Yes, I'm a filthy human being, n proud of it......

No, no matter if you say please with ice cream and a cherry on top, lol!!!!

If my ex-hard drive didn't fry, I would have plenty of ex-side girlfriend "nice" pics for my desktop background. Cause of that, I was forced to go into those virus ridden websites to get some pics for screen-savers, and a desktop background...........

Yes, I'm a filthy human being, n proud of it......

Should have called me, I would have brought that Hard Drive back from the dead. Friends gotta help their friends keep their "blackmail" photos of their exes ;) :cool:

Should have called me, I would have brought that Hard Drive back from the dead. Friends gotta help their friends keep their "blackmail" photos of their exes ;) :cool:

Julio is just saying that because he would have saved those photos and made those HIS desktop background...

You computer guys are all pervs...

I remember when I was 14 I had a document on my computer that had some of the "secrets" of errm...how to treat a lady right...and I remember having a computer problem, getting it back, and guess what was in "recent documents"...IT guys forgot to cover their tracks...

;):cool::)(H)(A)(H)(A)