ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, FutureBOtoTO said:

Nice! Im low 800's as well between 820-830.

I'm 86X. This is exciting for me, my wife and I have come a long way when it comes to salary and this job would be a 75 percent raise for me. Suburbs here we come lol. 

1 hour ago, njbk said:

But always Monday through Friday right? So if school car is 9 months i can plan on having weekends off for 9 months?

Yes UNLESS your training superintendents say otherwise. Certain weeks you may have your RDOs changed from Sun-Sat in order for you to have a holiday off or some other circumstance.

Also keep in mind that working overnight, although you will be showing up for let's say Monday's work, you'll may be physically reporting on Sunday night. 

6 hours ago, kev2112 said:

Spoke to someone at MTA Employment. They said they are calling the 1300's from the list already.

How. What phone number did you call? 

I responded already to the education and employment letter.

But I'm hoping if I call, they can tell me my score. 

31 minutes ago, LIRRMedford said:

Got my pre employment letter today, but it say provisional for T/O (Yard) I don't want to work yards though

You will inevitably work yards until you can pick. 

1 hour ago, LIRRMedford said:

Got my pre employment letter today, but it say provisional for T/O (Yard) I don't want to work yards though

I'm sorry, I don't know too much about T/O...what is T/O (Yard)? As you can see, I ain't ready for this...I just learned about A & B Divisions...

1 minute ago, msmcmillan said:

I'm sorry, I don't know too much about T/O...what is T/O (Yard)? As you can see, I ain't ready for this...I just learned about A & B Divisions...

Train operator can works yards where the equipment is layed up and not in revenue service "T/O (Yard)" or they can work the lines where the train is in service and getting passengere "T/O (Road)"

1 hour ago, Physcoles said:

Anyone who did pre employment last week got an email or call to come in for Medical?

No, I am still waiting to be called back for the medical. I was in on 5/18 for the drug test.