ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

^ you did day that and i missed the post, my apologies

So 6 days for your list #5xx

Just tryna calculate how long for late 700s

Congrats, let us know how it goes, if u can ask questions for us such as how many per class and if there is a date for october and december classes

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BrookylnBorn said:

^ you did day that and i missed the post, my apologies

So 6 days for your list #5xx

Just tryna calculate how long for late 700s

Congrats, let us know how it goes, if u can ask questions for us such as how many per class and if there is a date for october and december classes

No worries it’s cool. I definitely will, thanks, hopefully you get called back soon as well!!

Hey folks!

I’m here for the 2nd lab. Doors opened at 7:05, got upstairs and situated by 7:15. They do ask you to fill out the packet again unfortunately..which has me wondering - because one of the sheets labels this as the 1st drug screening even though this is my 2nd time here. Pretty sure it’s no cause for concern, but curious for sure. I’m just waiting for “orientation” again.

Edited by Jay-Oh

33 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

Hey folks!

I’m here for the 2nd lab. Doors opened at 7:05, got upstairs and situated by 7:15. They do ask you to fill out the packet again unfortunately..which has me wondering - because one of the sheets labels this as the 1st drug screening even though this is my 2nd time here. Pretty sure it’s no cause for concern, but curious for sure. I’m just waiting for “orientation” again.

I’m here to and my label is the same as well. 

Sure it’s no biggie. 

Re doing all this paper sucked, but whatever.  

Just glad the list is moving. 

9 minutes ago, TO legacy said:

I’m here to and my label is the same as well. 

Sure it’s no biggie. 

Re doing all this paper sucked, but whatever.  

Just glad the list is moving. 

Do they collect the brown packet they asked us to do for HW and return when you come back for medical ?

Or is this the paperwork you guys talking about ? 

Edited by JoseL1992

52 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

I got out around 11:30. I had to rewrite my application unlike @TO legacy lol. Fortunately the guy with the tight shirt printed out our last app to copy.

Hopefully brother we all make this sept 24th class. 

I figure me and you were in that little room together. 11:30 still beats our last time at 180.  

If u guys don’t mind, what’s your  approximate list numbers so I know if I’ll make sept 24 or hopefully an October class. 

I’m 63*. 

Good luck for a better life to all. 

God bless. 

Edited by TO legacy

1 hour ago, TO legacy said:

Today’s second lab was quick. 

Was done at 9:30. 

Hope to make this sept 24th class. 

If you remember your original application to a tee and are early, you’ll be out in no time. 

Did you ask when this group would be called?

Because we were told in June that we will be selceted for July, but then again because of that its just best to take what the say with a grain of salt and just wait it out

8 minutes ago, BrookylnBorn said:

Did you ask when this group would be called?

Because we were told in June that we will be selceted for July, but then again because of that its just best to take what the say with a grain of salt and just wait it out

My list is 63*. 

I asked and they gave me a general statement. I have a list number with 149 in front of me for the next class. 

She said if I pass my drug test (I don’t get high) I’ll be 100% by October. 

I’m  hopeing (sept 24) a lot of people in front of me don’t want the job as bad as I do bro. 

A list number is nothing if the folks in front of you are pot heads , f**ked up drivers or no employment history. 

Hope for the best bro 

Edited by TO legacy

40 minutes ago, TO legacy said:

My list is 63*. 

I asked and they gave me a general statement. I have a list number with 149 in front of me for the next class. 

I’m  hopeing (sept 24) a lot of people in front of me don’t want the job as bad as I do bro. 

A list number is nothing if the folks in front of you are pot heads , f**ked up drivers or no employment history. 

Hope for the best bro 

Yeah we definitely were in that little room. Just curious, where were you sitting? I got stuck in the corner lol.

1 hour ago, TO legacy said:

My list is 63*. 

Hope for the best bro 

I’m 68*. I’m hoping for the September class, but I have a feeling that October is my month.

2 hours ago, TO legacy said:

My list is 63*. 

Hope for the best bro 

Hopefully you get called for the 24th class, if not October will be here sooner than you think! Before I got called for the 2nd lab someone stated they were up to number 440 for classes. My list number is 5xx so I figured 70 ppl each class, I would either make a September class or October. When I went in, one of the HR employees told me look out for the next email and the next class would be the 24th. Anything can happen in front of you! 

1 minute ago, Frankdatank said:

I got my email for med for this Wednesday the 9/12. I went in on 9/6 for my second lab.  Any of you out there going through school car please chime in i wanna know how is it going and how difficult it is??

My list #57* 

Prepare to give up most of your personal life over the next couple months. If you have access to the signals start studying them. You must know them word for word. 100% is required on both signal tests. Get used to not using your cell phone at all unless on a break. A lot of current vacancies we are filling are from cell phone and smart watch users while operating. 0 tolerance for that.

A lot you us talked about the money T/Os make, there's a reason for that. Take the job seriously and you need to put in work in the beginning. It will pay off when get off probation in a year. Car school is more like booth camp than anything else.

1 hour ago, Imhim said:

Hopefully you get called for the 24th class, if not October will be here sooner than you think! Before I got called for the 2nd lab someone stated they were up to number 440 for classes. My list number is 5xx so I figured 70 ppl each class, I would either make a September class or October. When I went in, one of the HR employees told me look out for the next email and the next class would be the 24th. Anything can happen in front of you! 

Yeah, that was me. I spoke with Ms. Vargas on the phone and she said 440 last time.