Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Shinabee65

MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 7105

Posted (edited)

Yes, I'm here. 

Don't be anxious as today's process is lighter than the previous ones. I'm wearing the pink dress shirt. 

Edited by Magnum

2 hours ago, Magnum said:

Yes, I'm here. 

Don't be anxious as today's process is lighter than the previous ones. I'm wearing the pink dress 

You must of already left! Lol

How long after you take your drug test do they take to call you back ? this is my second drug test 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Magnum said:

Seem to depend on their needs.

Not only that, it also depends on who has a lower list number lower than you who's restoring their name to the list.

As an example: For those of you who have been following me closely, you know that back in February of 2014 I failed the 10-day training session. Recently, I got a hold of Ms. Chestnut @ 180 Livingston Street asking her how I can restore my name to the list for Bus Operator Exam 4105, since those folks get first preference since that list/exam came out before this one. To make a long story short, she said that when I'm ready, to give them another phone call to find out exactly when I can go down to begin the pre-employment process.

And yes, for those who are curious, I'll be posting updates in the respective thread depending on which way I go (TA or OA). In the event you're unsure, you can always check out my profile and see where I've been posting.

Edited by +Young+

13 hours ago, Trevx95 said:

How long after you take your drug test do they take to call you back ? this is my second drug test 

The same thing they told you the first time and the second time,  3 - 90 days. Some people were called more than 4 times in for drug tests. 

So any advice on where we can get the tie, shirt pants and shoes from?

2 hours ago, Sb1914 said:

So any advice on where we can get the tie, shirt pants and shoes from?

It doesn't have to be anything specific, just as long as you have the right colors. Just walk into a store like Marshalls, Target, Walmart, etc., and find something that's comfortable. A lot of people wear Dickies for pants, which are fine.

The shoes obviously has to be shoes or some type of boot, no sneakers. I wore Nike ACGs through training and I was okay.

The uniform company has been good as of late, so you'll start getting your pieces through line training, if not sooner. 

3 hours ago, SevenEleven said:

It doesn't have to be anything specific, just as long as you have the right colors. Just walk into a store like Marshalls, Target, Walmart, etc., and find something that's comfortable. A lot of people wear Dickies for pants, which are fine.

The shoes obviously has to be shoes or some type of boot, no sneakers. I wore Nike ACGs through training and I was okay.

The uniform company has been good as of late, so you'll start getting your pieces through line training, if not sooner. 

Oh ok, thanks so much. I can't believe they want females to wear a tie. I asked my friend and he said it applies to everyone. 

I've never worn a tie in my life lol

1 minute ago, Sb1914 said:

Oh ok, thanks so much. I can't believe they want females to wear a tie. I asked my friend and he said it applies to everyone. 

I've never worn a tie in my life lol

Just pop on a clip-on, you'll be iite. lol

Females get to wear a crossover tie in lieu of the regular tie. I'm not sure if you can wear one during the 10 day.

I have some experience with tractor trailer trucks, air brakes and manual transmission, hopefully it's of some help for the 10 day training. If I have to go to day 10 I'll be sweating bullets.